• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain !

The pains not half as bad as the rejection over Ross Kemp ! ;) cant to be honest see what women see in him, i'm far better looking :D

To be honest i dont know him that well, we just say hello and chat about things if he's passing or i'm out the front loading the car, i was invited to a neighbours BBQ earlier in the year and so was he but i didn't go as i was out on my boat at the time and boating is far more interesting than hob knobbing with celebrities :D

Richard

Better looking than Ross Kemp and a boat, right I coming to sort out those pains lol :giggle:

Better looking than Ross Kemp and a boat, right I coming to sort out those pains lol :giggle:

This weekend would have been no good, as i've not seen him, have seen his wife Rebekah though, so imagine he's away filming or something at the mo.

So you like boats then do you Caroline, mines only 32 foot long, is that enough ?

Richard

This weekend would have been no good, as i've not seen him, have seen his wife Rebekah though, so imagine he's away filming or something at the mo.

So you like boats then do you Caroline, mines only 32 foot long, is that enough ?

Richard
32ft long I'm impressed that is a BIG one Richard!!!!!!! x

PMPL :)

Richard

32 foot would suffice, although some on here may say Im just been greedy :D where's my life jacket....lol :character00117:

Last edited:
32 foot would suffice, although some on here may say Im just been greedy :D where's my life jacket....lol :character00117:

Well its moored in Ramsgate marina and i'm popping over to Boulogne next weekend as i've run out of cheese :D afraid Ross wont be able to make it though ! ;)

Right girls we all free next weekend for the cheese run!!!! might just need to get wine while we are there HaHA.. get the lifjackets out you got yourself a crew!!! x

Ok then, Tammy can be first mate, Richard the skipper and myself on pointing duty :giggle:, everyone on here place your orders for the cheese and :party0036: asap lol

Your on!! can't guarantee being up to much on trip home though! might have demolished the wine by then!!! also cheese gives me the runs so might spend the whole trip on the loo!!!!!:rolleyes:

Poor ol' Richard, this has turned from a thread on his wind pains to a dirty thread for you all fighting over Ross Kemp! lmao

Just put Sky1 on at 9pm tonight and watch him!

Oh and Rich', I'll burp ya, but not if you want a bib on or your bum changing after! LOL

Hope

Poor ol' Richard, this has turned from a thread on his wind pains to a dirty thread for you all fighting over Ross Kemp! lmao

Just put Sky1 on at 9pm tonight and watch him!

Oh and Rich', I'll burp ya, but not if you want a bib on or your bum changing after! LOL

Hope the pain doesn't last for long!xx

Thanks Cow girl - wouldn't know how to handle that lot anyway, i'd probably get ripped apart, and god help the French customs :D

Noticed your in Mottingham, i'm in new Eltham - small world ha !

Richard

Ok then, Tammy can be first mate, Richard the skipper and myself on pointing duty :giggle:, everyone on here place your orders for the cheese and :party0036: asap lol

Oh my God now i'm scared, with your legendary drinking habbits Caroline and the motion of the ocean it could be an interesting trip across and back.

R

*whispers to tammy and caroline*

that gina seems to be muscling in on our Ross, what with her advantage of being a lot closer, better watch her ;)

So then whens this boat trip? Could you swing round via Liverpool and pick me up?

that gina seems to be muscling in on our Ross, what with her advantage of being a lot closer, better watch her ;)

So then whens this boat trip? Could you swing round via Liverpool and pick me up?

Liverpool - Thats like up by the arctic circle isn't it ;) Would take about 10 days to get up that far north, not sure any of this scurvy crew would make it that far, i'm likely to have a mutiny on my hands and end up walking the plank :D it would be far easier to go to the channel islands, though the cheese isn't as good lol. And once those mutinous rats realise Mr K isn't actually on board, they'll be keel hauling me (though that might fix the back ache a bit) :D

How funny shel, do you think he could swing past manchester too?? mutiny on the bounty (not the chocolate kind either)!!!! Yo HO Ho and a bottle of rum (would much rather vodka if we could break with pirate traditions)!!!! x

Back