• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain !

Thanks Cow girl - wouldn't know how to handle that lot anyway, i'd probably get ripped apart, and god help the French customs :D

Noticed your in Mottingham, i'm in new Eltham - small world ha !

Richard

Hi Richard,

Wow you're the nearest person I've spoken to yet! 5 minutes away! Yes it is a very small world!

*whispers to tammy and caroline*

that gina seems to be muscling in on our Ross, what with her advantage of being a lot closer, better watch her ;)

No Beef girls, certainly do not want your Ross! LOL

He's not the man for me! Christian Bale is the only man for me! :drool::drool::drool::drool: :character00100:

*whispers to tammy and caroline*

that gina seems to be muscling in on our Ross, what with her advantage of being a lot closer, better watch her ;)

So then whens this boat trip? Could you swing round via Liverpool and pick me up?

So thats a pick up from Liverpool, Manchester and then swing by to Grimsby...well its the closest port to me!

Im sure that a wine tasting trip...ok booze cruise is just what the doctor ordered to clear up those back problems Richard, have to say Im with tammy on the vodka/rum switch although drinking it is purely in a scientific interest, how the body reacts to vodka-cheese-chocolate-sea travel :party0016:
Can I join cowgirl in extending an invitation to Mr Bale to join us on this trip, along with Ross Kemp for shel, Im quite happy to fetch myself as long as I can :character00182: the boat lol, Tammy is Brad Pitt ok for you??

So thats a pick up from Liverpool, Manchester and then swing by to Grimsby...well its the closest port to me!

Im sure that a wine tasting trip...ok booze cruise is just what the doctor ordered to clear up those back problems Richard, have to say Im with tammy on the vodka/rum switch although drinking it is purely in a scientific interest, how the body reacts to vodka-cheese-chocolate-sea travel :party0016:
Can I join cowgirl in extending an invitation to Mr Bale to join us on this trip, along with Ross Kemp for shel, Im quite happy to fetch myself as long as I can :character00182: the boat lol, Tammy is Brad Pitt ok for you??

Cally,

Just got off the phone to Christian, he's willing to come on the boat and said he's always wanted to meet Ross Kemp so thats good! He's calling Brad to see if he wants a break from the 50 kids him and Angelina have now and said he'll be up for a bit of Tammy!

Looks like it'll just be Richard and his hand unless we can find another girlie to sit with him! lmao

Love ya really Rich!xxxx

Cally,

Just got off the phone to Christian, he's willing to come on the boat and said he's always wanted to meet Ross Kemp so thats good! He's calling Brad to see if he wants a break from the 50 kids him and Angelina have now and said he'll be up for a bit of Tammy!

Looks like it'll just be Richard and his hand unless we can find another girlie to sit with him! lmao

Love ya really Rich!xxxx

Oh my hand - thats a bit naughty and unlike you Cowgirl, more likely to have come from that Northern lot :D anyway we dont have any of that naughtyness aboard my boat, any of that goes on and your'l be clapped in irons and flogged in the brigg lol :D:D

oh and Cowgirl 5 minutes up the track from me, wow what time train do you get, might keep an eye out for you lol :D

Richard

Well I offered to hold Richards hand, on the previso that I could steer the boat! But now Im worried where he wants to place said hand lol
Richard less of the talk of northerners you love it really! Now then Im off to sort out some deck shoes and blue skipper cap.....

Well I offered to hold Richards hand, on the previso that I could steer the boat! But now Im worried where he wants to place said hand lol
Richard less of the talk of northerners you love it really! Now then Im off to sort out some deck shoes and blue skipper cap.....

Grimsby - where the hell is that ? do they speak English that far north, my god i get nervous north of Watford gap lol lol :D

only joking sweety, i secretly love Northerners, though i couldn't eat a whole one lol lol

Deck shoes yep, dont worry about the skippers hat, have a couple you can choose from, either deck hand or bilge rat ........ and if you want i'll buy you a chief bar steward cap. :D

Richard this talk of Southampton and Cowes is all rubbish, costadelgrimsby is a sailors delight this time of the year :D

Grimsby is a fishing port, my small craft would look well out of place, besides by the time i sailed it up that far i'd be 10 stone, well that is if i can get into port before the sea freezes over for winter lol :D

Oh my hand - thats a bit naughty and unlike you Cowgirl, more likely to have come from that Northern lot :D anyway we dont have any of that naughtyness aboard my boat, any of that goes on and your'l be clapped in irons and flogged in the brigg lol :D:D

oh and Cowgirl 5 minutes up the track from me, wow what time train do you get, might keep an eye out for you lol :D

Richard

I meant you and your hand on the wheel of course!

I don't get a train! LOL

Richard Richard Richard...sighs....surely you know its not the size of the vessel its what you do with it :D

Thats true, but mine would look out of place in Grimsby, i dont have fishing nets and i cant speak Northern, so you'll have to jump on a train down sarf for a weekend !

Richard Richard Richard...sighs....surely you know its not the size of the vessel its what you do with it :D

Cally, he's already said there wont be any of that on his boat!

Can we make it about 6 months time so I can fit into a cute little sailor girls outfit!?

Well Im not from Grimsby but its the closest port to me! York is around 80 miles from there, there is a good canal network though lol!
Im from the lovely town of Barnsley!

Barnsley - i passed through there once i think on a train :D

Boat wont go up canals as i have a keel thats fairly deep !

Can we make it about 6 months time so I can fit into a cute little sailor girls outfit!?

ohh yeah go in the summer, I might be able to fit in a bikini by then! although its more likely I would look better in marines gear lol

I tell you lot what, lets just get the ferry over to France, would be much easier, i wouldn't have to sail round the entire country picking people up and they sell booze on board, which will keep Cally happy :D

Cowgirl - i have a place in New Eltham i live at during the week as i work in London and a house down at Whistable where i bail out to at weekends, boats in Ramsgate at the moment, though next year it will go back down to the Solent as i prefer the area !

Back