• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Pain !

Thats true, but mine would look out of place in Grimsby, i dont have fishing nets and i cant speak Northern, so you'll have to jump on a train down sarf for a weekend !

well my brother is based near southampton with the navy, so would make the trip more enjoyable than sitting listening to his drunken naval buddies!
visits to Mandy as well when Im down there!

Bikini :D Do they have those in Grimsby lol

Richard, youre being mean now!

There is no North/South devide on here, we all love each other!

Plus you forget, youre dealing with women here, youre bound to lose! LMAO

I tell you lot what, lets just get the ferry over to France, would be much easier, i wouldn't have to sail round the entire country picking people up and they sell booze on board, which will keep Cally happy :D

Cowgirl - i have a place in New Eltham i live at during the week as i work in London and a house down at Whistable where i bail out to at weekends, boats in Ramsgate at the moment, though next year it will go back down to the Solent as i prefer the area !

Ok so lets get this right, two houses a boat and better looking than Ross Kemp and...and... Ross Kemp himself lives up the road from him.....Im packing my bags lol!
as for the drinking its only malicious tales that are greatly elaberated :D

Gutted Rich, it's just you and your hand tonight! PMSL

Ok so lets get this right, two houses a boat and better looking than Ross Kemp and...and... Ross Kemp himself lives up the road from him.....Im packing my bags lol!
as for the drinking its only malicious tales that are greatly elaberated :D

3 Cars too................!

Ok just for the sake of it, and not bragging but......in my town we have Max Beasley, Sir Bob geldof, his close friends get to call him Bob, Suggs, janet street porter, (who my son nearly killed in Tescos with a shopping tolley) my mate Ross K obviously who owns a house at the end of my road and a famous page 3 girl 9who's name i cant remember) :D

Ok just for the sake of it, and not bragging but......in my town we have Max Beasley, Sir Bob geldof, his close friends get to call him Bob, Suggs, janet street porter, (who my son nearly killed in Tescos with a shopping tolley) my mate Ross K obviously who owns a house at the end of my road and a famous page 3 girl 9who's name i cant remember) :D

Richard are you some kinda celeb stalker?
I live 5 mins up the road and even I didnt know all of those! LOL

Richard are you some kinda celeb stalker?
I live 5 mins up the road and even I didnt know all of those! LOL
:(

No sadly no one interesting lives near us but where i live down the coast is a magnet for weekend homes, you should see the Porsches and Ferrari's lines up at the weekend :D

Three! I only need one to do the shopping at tesco's!

Need to come to your house and we can go stalking together if they only live five mins from you!

well Ross not a problem can introduce you to him, Bob he's in his mansion in Faversham, guarded by dogs and rampant kids, Suggs only comes out when the sun goes down, and Janet, well you just never know with her, though you can normally hear her before you see her, Max is elusive and plays hard to get, seriously i just see these folks about, though Ross more than the others !:D

Richard you sound like my dad. Are you sure you're not him? He does the whole 3 cars/sailing/celeb people. In his last place his next door neighbours were the Gettys! His London health club has a clientele to rival any hollywood cast list too lol.

On the north/south divide, I am a rare breed. I am a northerner, but I have a southern accent :D

Will leave you all to your gratuitous flirting and just sit here going tsk tsk what would mrs surfer think!

Back