• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Love Vegas - stayed at the Vdara last year and think we're going again in Sept ❤️☀️Better crack on with this bikini body ! Xx

Wow some insightful thoughts thanks!
Yes I must admit I'll try another run tomorrow hoping it won't be as hard or hot as the other day... Only my legs feel bruised today and I start nights Friday... Grrr... I don't feel like I have anything in me and my weight goes up! Not down when I'm not eating .... Crazy! I need calories for energy...

I'm
Scared I dint wanna ruin my running with the band but in the same breathe it's working itself alone without much hard work from me at the mo but I need the a feelin and endorphins from my running xxx

Can't wait for Vegas ! Xxx

Whaaaaaa!!!

Lost another 1.5lb with the run DOMS ( delayed onset muscular stiffness) finally calming down... So pleased. Still 2 more days till offical weigh in but I'm at 13:7.... Yaye! Only 2st till I'm at my goal weight and 3st to my minimum weight for heght... Roll on skinny me!!!! ..... ?

So went for another little 4.5 mile run today with a lady who desperate to try loosing weight so it was a slow plod in the sun shine and heat ... Again. Pleased I did it but I've not rested at all for my night shifts ahead and I struggle eating nights and the band being tight after running.

Anyway feeling so much better about myself lately so it's all really positive, even treated myself to a new leather coat,,, whooo xxxx

Thanks,

Went for another 10k during nights last night but felt lightheaded going home, I was shattered, don't think I'm loosing anymore weight, defo will need a fill just a Ickle top up as I feel like it's becoming a lot easier to eat again ....

No foods are bread, any red meats, rice, grapes, tomatoes , some hard biscuits and cereals, just trying to steer clear of them for now.

So I'm on my last night duty now and is found a balcony at our other on call building so sitting outside this evening enjoying a latte and museli yoghurt with this view, feel happy tone alive and finding myself .,,,

Attachments

• image-1829277416.jpg
    image-1829277416.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 57
I am so pleased for you hun........ this weight loss journey is not for the faint hearted, you learn so much about yourself along the way................as my Councillor says its a rich learning ground :) your last words warm my heart, as i know like me you've been so close to the brink in the past x x x x here's to living hunni x x x x enjoy every moment

Ahhh thanks ... I'm not there and I still have a long journey ahead but I needed to make some positive out of the negative that had gone on recently and make life worth living.... Simpler life

I'll get there. Just so difficult ( ESP on boring night shifts) not to try live for the food .... Just to kill time ... But I'm strong mentally at the moment and on these moments it's best to ride them, and same with the bad times , just ride um out one day at a time .

Thanks though xxx

Struggling with motivation today.... To run... But I did do my before and mid way photos today and there's a big difference . The vile pear shape is still very present but the the weight is disappearing ... Slowly! I would post them but they are underwear shots and I'm not that brave unfortunately... I it's nice to see but i still look awful and the only thing keeping me going and motivating me to do the running is that it chanted your body shape so much and I need that I need the weight off and tightness that toning gives - I can't loose 5-6 stone and still be all saggy and gross after getting the weight off ... So I'm only way home now and I'm GOING to run!!! Even if the heat kills me! Lol

BRB .... Xx

Today my pup would have been 7 and I received a beautiful gift from my oH and daughter ( picture at hard) so lucky,

On the diet / food front I've been naughty and not run and not really focused on food. But... Deteine to be good today and get into the 12a on a good note though size 16 are in and on and that's only 2.7st down so fingers xd at next fill on 10th there will be a big difference

Later peeps xxx

My present I forgot to attach ! ?

Attachments

• image-4270247343.jpg
    image-4270247343.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 65
And the stress and against begins again ... Why the hell can't people just leave me alone and see their wrongs... What is wrong with some people... I tell you what... Greed, disgusts me!
Can't sleep, can't eat. Would say more but you never know. Any way ... Just fed up today and want the stress to disappear. Just fade away. There's always someone who tries to dampen your sparkle with lies and deceit ... Vile greedy human beings

Some are only happy when they are pushing others down to make themselves feel better.............. don't let them take your sparkle hunni...... take your power back and don't let their actions impact on your fantastic hard work ............... just remember you are beautiful inside and out and you deserve all the best and happiness you can muster.......... the rest can go to hell :) x x x x hold your head high hun
Sending some strength and a virtual hug x x x

Back