• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Had to contact emergency line tonight as I'm in day two of not being able to eat . Me thinking it's stress ( and then vomitting) not thinking something's up . I feel like something's not right .
They think the recent regurgitations and vomitting has potentially damaged my oesophagus and it's stopping me from being able to swallow for the 2nd day ,,., so sucking ice tonight . Tomorrow and Saturday protein shakes only then go in possibly Sunday to get checked out

I'll keep you all posted

Xxx

So I liquid those 24 hours and I'm ok today. Can't feel any discomfort tightness etc...

Weights come down massive 4.5lbs this week alone but stress Excercise and then the last 48 hours had the nightmare of pain etc ....

But all good I just hope I have enough energy to get round this running course up town tomorrow.... :-0

Hope everyone's ok.

I'm off to do all my house work now from the last week and speak to you all soon xxxx

wow hun just catching up wow a mammoth week of happenings ........... glad alls ok now :) i'm sure its just the stress hun just take it slow and allow yourself to heal . Good luck for tomorrows run your do fab im sure :) x x x x huge hugs x x x

How are you doing now ? X

Hi guys and dolls...

Firstly with 24/30 hours on liquids settled the band right down and since I've been able to eat normally again . Can at least swallow chicken and lettuce again ....

So today I got up at 5 am to trek back into London for te great British 10k .... Well... Just got home and I'm beat. Burned 1200 kcal's ... Was over 6.8 miles in total and I just have nothing in the tank. I did the first 5k but then my legs went to lead - not ideal that id had 24/30 hours of liquid then last night crammed as much food in as I could. Jelly beans pasta savory snacks all to try load up on fuel but it wasn't enough. Shame but I have it a good go in an 1hr 7 minutes .... So pleased with that.

Just in the bath now trying to replish my muscles. And then a snooze is in order.

I've poped a picture on of me today .... I think I'm slowing getting back to the size I want be but still got 2.7st to go.....

Hope your all having a lovely Sunday xxxxx ?

Attachments

• image-4276778004.jpg
    image-4276778004.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image-1411545774.jpg
    image-1411545774.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 70
Pleased ur feeling better. Ps you look fantastic even if you feel you have more to lose! X

Oh my gosh look at you! You look absolutely stunning!!!!! I can't imagine how you'll look with another 2 n a half off I think u look amazing now!
Well done on the run in an hour that's fab x

Thanks love. I'm at size 16/14 at the moment but I'm not ( according to government BMI ) healthy I have to be 12.4 st to be healthy weight for F5.10in tall.... Crap huh.

Thanks though. I've brought some baggy cuffed pants from new look and wearing them to work today so I'm starting to dress "trendier" which is a good thing I guess.... Just still feel like there's a long way to go ..... :-(. Xxx

After quite possibly the most ridiculous journey to London I've had another .5ml added. I'm now 5.5ml in, I know it's only a little fill but I struggled with the 1.0 ml last time and dredding being that ill.... Again,

Lost another 1kg since my last appointment. So all going great 102kg -84kg ..... 18kg which is good going really.

So far fill feels fine in gurgling or hardness to swallow - liquids bow for 24 hours then mush urgh huh!!!!

3 days!!! Whoooo I'd die having to do that.

Yesterday's calories was a frappe, but I'm on 12 hour weekends this week early shifts so taken my running gear and planning a six miler around the thames at some point - as long as I can keep the yoghurts down,

I'll update my posts when I'm done later.

Have a lovely weekend slim buddies.... :-D xxx

Well just been out and run from vauxhall to Westminster houses or parliament then over the bridge to Lambeth then back round over vauxhall bridge again then over Lambeth bridge down to the oval cricket ground and back to work- it was boiling hot but so pleased I burnt 957 kcal's

Feel shattered now and still 2 and half hours left to do at work .... Boooo! But I feel like I've achieved something my self finally.

Anyway .... That's all for today. Mash for dinner! Yum!

:-(

Well done on the running. The thought of running still fills me with dread & i turn back into the adolescent me standing by the track in pe lessons hoping its only the 100 meters!
I'll run for a bus these days but that's about it!
Maybe one day u'll inspire me to go for a jog?!?

Lol maybe. I'm finding it hard to be honest but I know it's the best way to make my frame appear smaller tighter etc.,,, I just can't run for longer than an hour . I literally have nothing in my tank

Any ideas??? Nurse is saying avoid liquid calories but nutritionally I'm suffering I have NO stamina to maintain any level of fitness and I don't want to be loose and saggy .....

Today is one of them days...

Can't swallow much my band is aggravated by something . So I'm feeling depressed no energy , shaking and ultra hot.

Everyone's noticing it at work now, think it's where I run during my shift instead of eating on our breaks people are commenting.

I've hit 3st 1lb lost and 12.13 now - feels nice to realise I'm only 28lbs now from being my lightest weight again.... 14 weeks hopefully I'll be there. Either way, I hit my first goal I'm in the 12s ....

Food wise today I struggled with

Porridge for breakfast

Yoghurt for lunch

Chicken for dinner and mash

Tiny mouthfuls of each only and lots of slime so I'm going on Ice and liquids for another 24 hours and I'm buying meal supplements and protein this month ... I'm so weak and tired and the heats killing me

Hope all is well xx

huge hugs hunni not sure how your managing to keep going :( deffo get some protein shakes in hun and keep your fluids up. Hope it settles down soon :) wtg on the running and the losses :) well on your way to that target x x x

Yep in this weather I have the odd protein shake to keep up the calories as the band feels tighter. Gotta look after yourself xxx

Back