• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Exactly what crystal said! She's put it so well!
I've adopted a new theory, which is working well. It's called the 2 week rule. If x y z will still be bothering me in 2 weeks, then I'll deal with it, guns blazing. If not i leave it & forget about it! I'm surprised how much stuff that would have got me stressed now just doesn't affect me! I'd say I'm dealing with roughly a third of 'problems' now & stress is greatly reduced as a result!

Thank you crystal. I'm just bit soul destroyed when some tries ( blantely lies) and try's to get one over and ruin my hard work in my career I can't begin to tell you how much I'm seething- how dare they contact my employers and make up such utter bulls*** about me! And think my bosses would believe it? ... All ican say is ... You handed me more evidence and I'll see you in court ... With damages and slander now attached!

Thanks for your support crystal I'm trying to pull myself together :) xxx

Good for you sweetheart........ stand your ground and for your truths too ..... defend what you know to be true. Just keep yourself grounded at the same time, knocking yourself of balance won't help. Like i say stay strong x xx sending heaps of strength your way. I use a protection bubble when times get bad to protect myself, find a bit of inner calm and draw on that when you need it x x x

Right girls -so I've got my federation involved on what happened Friday so that's all good. Sue the b*stards! Defo,

Anyway. This weekend thought I'd recover from stress and go out for a gentle jog, only 4.3 miles but I threw up everywhere ... Dies anyone else have this trouble with the band, once I had the HONK reflex I was gone, all stomach bill came up and it hurt, has anyone else thrown up hard?!?!

I'll contact THG tomorrow - I've managed to eat fine since ( although very tight yesterday and I was seriously light headed all afternoon ) but I am exhausted.

Nights week now- great! But on a good note I'm now wearing a solid size 16 bottoms if not slowly a 14 and my tops ( two new ones from river island) size 14!!! Yep ... Size 14 ! Can't believe it. Doing what the nurses said and eating everything but small amounts, no dieting, eating well and balanced with lots of odd treats and It all ses going well... Just wish I had the better energy for my running. I have the great British 10k coming up on 12th July in central London and as yet I've not managed a decent 10k time at all... Never mind, it's been a stressful time. In a whole I'm pleased with how it's all going.

Hope everyone's well
Xx

Hi chick good to see you here again :) sounds like your work situation is getting sorted .... so thats good news

Regards to the throwing up hun, i really can't advise but certainly get on to the hospital first thing see what they have to say :) well done on the 14's tho hun that is amazing..... you must be so chuffed x x x x your doing fab, give ya self a big pat on the back x x x

Thanks crystal. I keep trying to catch up on your diary sweets but so many replies on three it's hard to keep track ( you inspiration lovely lady)

Anyway, I'll keep u posted with what they say, I don't feel any pain or anything I think it's possibly I'm just bloody unfit!!! Lol

Oooh don't you worry about catching up with me LOL i know what its like lol even i don't get time to keep up to speed with everyone LOL
As long as your feeling ok hun x x x x
Big hugs sweets x x x

So went and did a mighty 5k run on the treadmill at work last night ( well 4am this morning) it was only 600kcals burned but I did it in 29 minutes so I'm chuffed ... No pain... No vomits just lots of sweat!!!! I'm hoping it will impact on the scales. I'm hoping for a whopping loss this at of 5 weeks ... I really wanna see the 12s but it's unrealistic for me to see it this set as I'm still ( I think) sitting at 13.7 so effectively 1st 5lb overweight but I'll be there eventually.

I'll keep y'all posted. Hoping I'm gonna be going home soon as pretty shattered of I'm honest! ....... Zzzzzzz need my beddybyes ....

Whop Whop Whop 5k that is pretty amazing hunni LOL i can only dream of such achievements lol think the last time i ran i was 12 LOL i used to love it 12 miles every sunday and 6 mile cycle everyday.............. oh distant memories LOL

Anyway hun wd and that should deffo impact on the scales eh wishing you luck to see that magic 12 :)

Now get some sleep, im sure you earned it big time :) x x x x

So I lost 2.5lb so far since last WI... Nearly making this 5 week period since my fill 14lb .,. Not sure what it will say till I go to the next appointment at THG... But it's looking like a good one finally, would love to have a big loss. What with the smaller clothes size, the running slowly creeping back and the lbs slowly getting smaller I thinking it's working.

Been looking after myself more aswell, treating myself to the odd price of clothing, Sunbed, all as a reward for trying hard and running again.

Off for nights again.... On going sarga still going on with my old landlords... Being ,,,, won't say the words.... Yeh well but my boss cleared it all as malicious. So sorted.

Anyways... Another beautiful sunny day in London and Essex... Can't wait for my 7 days off as of Thursday!!!!

Xxx

Went for another 5k run tonight to try and keep myself awake and I'm shattered now only 80 minutes left but I just wanna get home.

One of my colleagues car got taken ill on Thursday and she does drive and she lives SOUTh Essex and I'm north Essex about 50-60 minutes away so after lates on Thursday I said I'd take her to the vets up Byt way where get cat was being transferred for MRI . Got home at gone midnight to be up at 5am to be back up in north Essex by 8:30 ... Shattered. Then the cat had to stay in All weekend which meant it was up my way and this week we headed into nights week. So she wasn't sure if the car was gonna make it but after running around after the OH today getting only 3hrs sleep to get his new work van , she called to say the vet was letting the car home tomorrow and could I take her home for her...., ohhhh Jerez! So I'm up again at 12 to drive to the vets and back and forth to get the car home then get myself home again,,,,, it never ends, sometimes wish I hadn't offered as I'm exhausted now and today was my only day to sleep as back in hospital on Thursday all day and OH birthday on Friday.,,,, oh well,

Anyway, it will do my weight loss good, my run was so hard but I burnt another 500kcals only eating 1000-1200 at the mo so it's a massive defiect. But really noticing it on all my clothes xxxx

Had 5 days off and back to work tomorrow.

Had my OH 40th so are rubbish and then since I've been a bit if a binge monkey, haven't trained. Can't stop eating junk... Bad bad times. And I've got my hospital and fill Thursday.

I know it's taking a long time for my head to catch up with my band ESP as ive had such restriction at in a small time but my diets not great with it, I do want to do what the nurses said and not be on a 'diet' but I do feel like u eat high calorie stuff just to stop being dizzy.

I think I'm gonna have a good chat with the Dietican and the nurses Thursday .... Try sort my head out with it all... I just desperate now to be slim ? like I was last summer and it's coming off bit I'm not doing enough to deserve it

2st 9ln down and still 2st 7lb to go xxx

Don't let it get you down. Count your 'binges' and they may not be as bad as you think, or certainly not as much as pre-band. Could you be too tight? I would certainly consider not having another fill yet, if you need to eat junk to stop making you feel dizzy. X

I think my problem is I don't get the calorie intake I need to do 24/7 shifts and excercise so every 4-5 weeks I crash after nights... It's almost like extreme fatigue.,it's awful .... I'll speak to the doctors and nurses on Thursday, I feel like a tiny fill just to stop the hunger that's starting to increase towards the fill time - but nothing major - just tweek

I know I need to work harder. I know my portions are so much less but I'm getting a lot of agro at home about not eating enough and then that kinda forces me to eat crap to prove km eating.
Still on way to work and I find my routine so much easier at work coz I'm busy and and tired by the time I get home ( although my colleagues love eating take outs! ) ? bless them ....

So after the most stressful day at work and non stop work at home yesterday today is the hospital day and fill number three if I'm allowed. Will be interested to see what I loose on their scales. They always tend to be about 4lb heavier than my ones at home... Grrrr but the loss is all the same I guess .

Will
Update later

Get here and fill appointment cancelled - great. Prob for best anyway .

Got to see the dietician though and have an advisory and weigh in

Lost 12lbs - saying that's that's a massive loss so early into the band??? But I eat crap and small amounts ( I guess the running helped)

12 pounds is ace - I can't wait for my next fill as I'm feeling hungry - the restriction isn't there ... 2 weeks to wait !

When have they rebooked your fill for? Xx

Back