• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Hi sue, everyone.

I'm ok. It's been a rough couple of days. I didn't sleep Thursday in to friday and the day was long and exhausting. Been 10st 1lb since and still am now despite having a slightly increased appetite yesterday and today. After the all day meetings at work OH took me to LOuis Vuitton to choose my xmas present... Oh it's amazing and I can't wait to show you all xmas day. It's a clutch with gold chain and long leather strap. I love it. So excited. After leaving Bond Street I felt awful , deflated and exhausted and travelling home at 6pm on a Friday in the rain was awful the tubes were packed and I just wanted to scream and get off.

But it's over now. Just got to hang in there till the end of the year.

Yesterday I spent the day with my dad , after SW where to my complete surprise was voted miss slinky and got a cook book, slimmer of week and yes I dropped a whopping 4lbs this week ... (Stress) it was lovely I get my crown , flowers and shash this week coming.... And I'm 10lbs under target! I've had to lower it so I don't get charged!!! Lol

Can't grumble I'm happy to stay at this weight. I got an 8 easily and I seem to not put on when I have micro binges. I just need to tone up and hopefully now I can start to re group- focus and get back to the positive me that I was starting to become before this work stress took over the month of November.

Been to visit my grandparents today with my mum and sister and now just cooking a roast. Reflecting on how awful I've been to the people around me through this stressful time. Feel so guilty

Anyway I'll post more now I'm in a better place in my head xxx

Hey banded!!

Sorry you had rough few days but hopefully things are looking up for you!!

Well done on the weightloss, bet your looking even more amazing!!! If want to do tone up although it's all I do at the moment I think Aquafit would be good for you!!

Lucky lady getting to pick your Christmas gift! My dad asked me what I wanted but asked for dollars that can take to Las Vegas with me to spend! You would love vegas...huge LV shop in middle of the strip! Xx

OMG! Girls I need to go back to Las Vegas! Could you imagine!
Can't believe your going so soon Sharon your going to look amazing!!!!!

Yes stress still till end of year but no decisions to make it's done for me now. Just need my head to be back in the right place.

Lovely hearing from you all. I was just catching up on all your blogs.... Xxx

image-587242039.jpg

Outside Louis Vuitton bond st after buying my xmas bag

It's so busy up town . I was exhausted .... It's taken me two days to get my strength appetite and everything back to normal.... XXXX

Congratulations Miss Slinky. Hope you're less stressed and all goes well with the exam.
You Rock Hun
:0)

LOL congrats Miss Slinky :) and your looking pretty Slinky too x x x

Crystal!!!! You look amazing in your picture! Wow wow wow!!!!!

Check you out!

Thanks everyone, I've got my first shift in the new business tomorrow.... Eeeek.
Feeling mush more positive about everything now. I know I gotta move on , it's all the right time - I just know it's a massive step.

Took my little pup for a walk today ( not so little and a pup) she found a polar bear in the road and it's her baby now.... ( see picture) little madam.

Foods been better today . Scrambled egg bacon and mushrooms, cheese ham and cucumber sticks and yoghurts lunch time and then dinner pork chop grilled jacket and green beans with BBQ sauce ..... So all in all a good day .

I don't know about anyone else but my calories are always under 1200 kcal's just naturally.,,,,

Attachments

• image-1976386627.jpg
    image-1976386627.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 58
Back