• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Thanks sweetheart LOL my new t shirt worn with pride LOL not sure anyone else will see it mind LOL
awwww my pup loves her babies too bless em :) shes a right cutie x x x
Intake sound much better today....and similar to mine :) am always under 12000 unless i'm having a naughty day .....

good luck tomorrow sweetness your'll do fantastic...... sometimes we need just to move on to move forward in life hmmm sounds backwards lol x x xx gl

All the best with the new job. I know you have made the right decision, and the weight loss is incredible, well done :)

Hey Kirsty,

Sorry I've been so busy of late. Put on a Lb but I'm not bothered at all im WELL under my weight ... BMI being 20.2 so I'm not fussed a LB or two .

I'll have a proper chat and catch up tomorrow.

Hope your all well and achieving massive things one day at a time xxxx ?

Hi everyone!!!

Sorry I've not been on here for days, not chatted or supported anyone lately. I was really down and tired and struggling after Friday. My weight went low 10st1lb and then now has stayed at 10st2lb.
Im happy there. I was happy at 10st7lb lol....

So friday was stress. Heartache, annoyance. I was exhausted.

Since then I e started to help out at the new venture which was nerve wrecking. But I did ok. I got my exam results today .. 100% ... Lol I must be one of those people who people just hate coz I keep flying through everything. I'm chuffed I got 100% I was nervous as hell in the course.

Today was my second from last pay heck and thought right... Xmas shopping!!! So petrol bills and food shopping done, so went TK Max... ( kirtsy... U made me go!) lol got a size 26/32 diesel jeans reduced to £10 Ben they used to be £170... Then there was a lovely Swarovski iPhone 5s holder £25 reduced to £5 .... There was a Michael Korrs one £39.95 instead of £89.95 but I didn't get that one. Incase I upgrade my phone any time soon.

Got my daughter loads of frozen buts, xmas chocolates, dads presents, mums bits , sisters coat, so I'm all organised now. Whoooo.... That's all girls ....

Foods been horrific this week so my gain is welcomed this low ... It could be worse. Eaten so much chocolate and high fat stuff. But like always my calories rarely reach 1600 a day hence why I'm never really put on weight. But I AM going to start toning up, I have to. I'd have a lovely figure of my stomach was flat and not saggy ... So that's definately my NEXT mission!!! Lol

I'm off out to try poka tonight for the new business and out for meal ... Wish me luck ...

Attachments

• image-2282602657.jpg
    image-2282602657.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 68
Great to hear from you :)

Wow wot a clever clogs you are ;-)

Jeans are amazing...love the colour

Xmas!!! Arrg! Bah humbug...hate it

I try to go away every year. This year we fly home on Xmas day as we got really cheap flights because it's was an unpopular flight

My aversion of Xmas is caused by awful childhood memories and guilt trips in early adulthood due to a fragmented dysfunctional family - I get really down at this time of year and a feeling of dread seeps in to me

But to all you happy Xmas bunnies out there it is very exciting :)

Well done on flying through the exam hun and the new job sounds like alls going well!
Love tk maxx such a good place for bargains!
Good luck with the toning up you'll have to let me know what exercises you do so I can look at doin some once I've had the baby x x

I dare not go clothes shopping. Recently splurged about £200 on ebay literally buying myself a new wardrobe. Clothes shopping used to leave me with a feeling of dread cuz I'd never find anything that looked nice, now I dread spending too much money!
I have got a planned clothes shop with my friend on London when I get to size 12, which will hopefully be in January, aparently self ridges do personalised shopping where they bring the clothes to you. Sounds like fun!
Good to see you still doing well with the band & in your life. Keep up the good work!

Hi everyone,

Been out to Newmarket all day with dad , little un and OH. There TK Max is amazing as its a wealthy area. Michael Korrs bags, Ralph Lauren etc... AMazing . Got another pair of diesels, £29.99 and a superdry jumper. But pictures are my £50 pair of superdry bottoms, they are all glittery just like my personality used to be and will be soon. I'm in the bath writing to you guys trying to desperately warm up, I'm frozen to the bones, my feet and ears hurt, this skinny malarkey is expensive and also a pain being in the cold season. My intention after my nice bath is to get into the double thick bottoms and jumper and sit in the warm tracksuit with heating on....

So last night we went to a research night learning about poker, OMG it was amazing. So good. Had a great night, expensive 3 course meal and lessons was a £150 night for two of us but it was good. Something new I've never done before. Didn't get in until 1:30 and then got up at 7:30 school run and out at Newmarket all day.... 10,000 and nachos for dinner/lunch... All I could stomach really.

I need to so desperately look at my diet and STOP with the sugars and sweets. I'm like a junkie with it all. So starting tomorrow is my mission to tone my stomach up and get these tiny ( and they really are child like sizes) which in my wildest dreams never thought I'd ever fit into, looking good, they all got , BUT I just have this loose skin that bothers me so I don't feel comfortable to go out i them ... I'm going to religiously do it LOW fat high protein for two weeks and ABS everyday with press ups and planks... Starting slow building up ... Just 10-25 mins a day everyday... I have to. I'm really bit rubbish even though I look like Mr BURNS from
Simpsons. Just boney all loose.

So that's all. Attached some pictures of my expenses spent and the horses from Newmarket also the picture at the casio where I finally realised how little I look ....

Attachments

• image-3041621481.jpg
    image-3041621481.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 58
New dispels and superdrys...

Attachments

• image-644329652.jpg
    image-644329652.jpg
    470.5 KB · Views: 50
New market

Attachments

• image-4166497564.jpg
    image-4166497564.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 32
More horses

Attachments

• image-2854457760.jpg
    image-2854457760.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 28
Exercise will make you feel good...but hungry too

Today I walked the dogs for an hour, headed to aqua fit then swam 35 lengths of our local pool. 64 lengths is a mile. I going to try for that on Monday. I used to swim a mile religiously three or 4 times a week....it's been a while though ;-)

Tonight I have been picking at the chicken soup I made and the chicken and lentil curry. They are for tomorrow. Think I'm probably up about 1300 cals :-(

That's me poured a big glass of nas juice and the food so OVER for the day

Jeans looking good as are you xxxx

Lovin the pics hun sounds like a fab day and glad the poker night went well!
Isn't it just the hardest thing when your a sweet eater to curb those cravings! I'm gonna have to work soooooo hard at it when I've had the baby x

Back