• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Ok I am feeling brave - here's my arms

Ems! I love this picture. Your skins amazing!!! You look tiny! Well done. 12s! That's great I'm so proud of you. I can't believe if you really change your attitude the rest falls into place. The bad days aren't so bad etc..... Wow. I love all this positive stuff...

Kirsty!!! Me and you as TK Max.... Oh dear! That's all to say about that!!! Lol xxxx

Ems just see the side ones. I think you might have excess skin there but I'd try loads and loads of press ups and try dips. Like me start of small amounts and measure .... Girlies get the tape measures out and just start off with 5 mins a day and build up slowly slowly.

I can't jump in and not be able to walk the next day or I'll give up . Plus this new job I only have a spare few mins everyday .... :-(

m Ahhh Sharon you will do It I know you. As much as I hate it, I'm tall and can get away with so much, much it's annoying for leg length etc.... Hope your all having a super Saturday im in the car off to heathrow getting the mother in law as she's over from cyprus for two weeks xxx

Ah hopefully love!!! Oh enjoy the family time, hopefully it's not too much drive for u to get to the airport!!! Xx

Ladies I think you all look amazing banded I can only hope for a belly like yours after this baby and Emma I think your pics are fab too. Good luck with the exercise girls x x

Side. 22/11/14 I've messed up taking these with baggy sweat pants on but I'll try do it all the time with them on. The front picture I've pulled my bottoms right down to pelvic so u I can try document the changes in my Lower hips etc.... Started today doing - 2x 25 sit ups 25 crunches 2x 30 minute planks 2x 15 full leg lifts 3x10 press ups Any tips would be great but I just want a quick 10 minutes everyday and see how it helps being a low fat weight now....

Oh I may join you in this
Did you stay in the plank position for 1/2 a hour. Blooming eck I'll probably work up to that lol

Lol.... No typo. 3x 30 secs. I'll up it in a week to 45secs, then a minute.

I ached all day yesterday, I thought I had flu, I was weak etc... Lol just not used to training!!! :-(

Lol.... No typo. 3x 30 secs. I'll up it in a week to 45secs, then a minute. I ached all day yesterday, I thought I had flu, I was weak etc... Lol just not used to training!!! :-(

Ahh defo more likely for me lol
You'll get the tum you want in no time Hun, you are so determined it's awesome :0)
Feel better

Still 10:3 after a horrible day yesterday food wise. I bloody was so hungry I opened my selection box!!!! Yep! I ate my selection box!

Got up this morning after a well earned lie in and I weighed 10:3 still.

Had a slice of wholemeal toast ( ate 1/3 ) and 1 scrambled egg ( again 1/3 finished)

Lunch I had half a pack of wafer thin chicken and 1/2 small banana .

Dinner is a roast that I prepped yesterday but consumed an Indian instead.... So got stuffing, bread sauce chicken roast new potato and carrots and broccoli and gravy and a Yorkshire pudding... I'll post my picture of it all and what I finish.

Totals 800 ish calories.....

Changed my workout routine too....

25 x sit ups
30sec plank
10 x press ups
10x each leg lifts (20 total )
10x squats

This is done three times

Then finish off with 25 cycle crunches and 25 pulse crunches ....

Total 125 sit ups. Next week I'm going to start 4 full sets of this then 5 the week after....

Fingers xd. I'll do another photo this Saturday

I'm training at work learning managerial stuff for next 7 days in a row so I'm uber busy and hoping I'll loose weight and be 10st again... That's where I want to sit and I want those diesels jeans to fit perfectly for xmas!!! 4 weeks till xmas eve !!! ???

Full works roast dinner.

Attachments

• image-2021096522.jpg
    image-2021096522.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 44
Left overs ....

Attachments

• image-3561642957.jpg
    image-3561642957.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 43
So today I went for a 2 mile jog. Was not as bad as u thought. Got up early 8:30 as IH did the school run and I got ready, did food shopping, run, sit ups, press ups etc.... Shower made lunch, had poached egg on toast, had my nails re done a quick Sunbed and back home ... To find my OH sat on sofa, lunch washing up - not done, washing stoll in washing machine, fuming was an understatement, I also did another shop whilst I was in way to get nails done... Milk etc at Morrisons

So I get in and wash up , put washing out to dry and prep dinner.... Just enough time to sit down and watch Eastenders from yesterday before I cook dinner then get myself ready to go back to the business.

I've got a mountain of course work to do and needed to today but everything else has come first... So exhausted. My weights still pants. I wanna be back at low 10:0-1 not 10:3 !!! And I'm just wondering why when I'm eating less and all healthy , is the weight training/timing making me weigh more.....?!?

Attachments

• image-2267428343.jpg
    image-2267428343.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 52
Wow! Crazy busy lady! You have amazing self control and determination.....contrary to popular beliefs muscle doesn't way more than fat.....so I would say your scales are wrong! xxx

Ahhh thank you.

It's just frustrating my ratings healthier and my weights up. I just need to tone desperately.

Thanks lovely Zoo . Just got in from work and I'm shattered tonight.

Xxx

Hello girls, I'm ok. So busy, just had a quick break at the new place so thought I'd pop by.

One of the regulars just brought me home made shepherds pie as I haven't eaten well for the last 10 days since starting. Wow! Is all I can say! It was amazing.... Ok ... Granted I only ate a third but I loved it. Hoping I can get more down later tonight when I get home at midnight.

My weights back down to 10st1lb. But o feel so big. Grrrr. Fill day or defill day on Thursday. Followed by a 12 hour shift and a late the night before.

Sp just thought I'd check in. How are u all? I have read a few and see your all going AMAZING!!!! And in December, party and sweetie season!!!!

My pie someone brought me in .... ;-) xxx

Attachments

• image-192448029.jpg
    image-192448029.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 37
Good to see you back hun. 10 1 is amazing. U seem to be maintaining well. I'm so pleased for you. Sounds like your new job is going goos too.
I'm really struggling atm.
Whinge warning!!!!!
I've only got 12 pounds to loose till my target of 12 7 which is just overweight bmi. I want the last few pounds to come of a bit slower to give me time to tone up a bit but it's not shifting at all!!! The last 3 weeks have been a major stall! I'm so close to being a size 12, just not quite! Aaaarrrrggghhh!!! My calories are up from average 1100-1200 to 1300 but I'm exercising much more, walking much more & even got a bit of a daily exercise routine going on (u inspired me!) so net cals are reduced. I'm sticking with it, I know it will come off but sooooo frustrating!!!
Whinge over!!!

Good to see you back hun. 10 1 is amazing. U seem to be maintaining well. I'm so pleased for you. Sounds like your new job is going goos too. I'm really struggling atm. Whinge warning!!!!! I've only got 12 pounds to loose till my target of 12 7 which is just overweight bmi. I want the last few pounds to come of a bit slower to give me time to tone up a bit but it's not shifting at all!!! The last 3 weeks have been a major stall! I'm so close to being a size 12, just not quite! Aaaarrrrggghhh!!! My calories are up from average 1100-1200 to 1300 but I'm exercising much more, walking much more & even got a bit of a daily exercise routine going on (u inspired me!) so net cals are reduced. I'm sticking with it, I know it will come off but sooooo frustrating!!! Whinge over!!!

Oh Emma im pleased your rant over lol. I think your doing fab. I don't know if your like me but I find that when I excercise I can eat more and my bands less restricted.... !?!?

I'm just on way from Oxford street for check up . They are all amazed. We have done a little tweek to the band putting in a minimal 0.10ml taking me to 5.6ml in and im gonna see how I do . I must admit I've let my band manners slip massively and I think that's why I've had so much stress with it al the night times. Oh dear. But just don't want to be able to eat as much as I have been eating.

Anyway, so nipped into primark in OX ST and brought two skirts, two ballet pumps, two vest tops, too long sleeve stretchy Tee's , and a lovely white shirt. All size 8. Happy with that and I exchanged my xmas jumper for an XS from a meduim that I originally brought! :-D

So no other news really . My OH is insecure massively where I'm out the house all day and night with this new venture. Plus his weight really gets him down massively. I really think he needs a band because he just eats too bigger options. Far too much. Other than that I'm pretty much done for xmas shopping . Just getting on working all the hours under the sun andnot seeing much of my family at all which makes me sad but it's only becomes it's silly season. I think I'll try book a panto to make up for it

Love to you all and pleased your all doing great things xxx

Hey love, not been too well this week so not been on much, but wanted to stop by to offer my support and well done on your maintaining!! Your doing amazing!! Do you think your other half Maybe consider band? Xx

Hey Sharon. How you feeling?

Same as you hardly been in but taken 30 minutes to myself this morning to catch up and blog myself. I need to as there's a lot of negativity and hardship going on .... It's bloody Dec everyone. The hardest month to resist. The hardest month to loose weight too ... And maintain.

Other half doesn't think he could do it, slowly eating meals and not being able to eat everything he believes he couldn't do. So if he's not willing to have the sacrifice then I can't help anymore. He can loose weight but he just is greedy and lazy ( some days ) I personally don't get up in the morning get myself washed and dressed and sit and have coffee before doing the school run, I feed my dogs, and guinea pigs, put washing out, prep dinner, wash up any bits he's left in the sink from nights and put that away, do my lil girl packed lunch and breakfast, get myself ready then I'm rushing out the door for the school run..... But hey ho... And wonders why I've lost weight or loose more in the past when I diet. Sitting in the sofa for 5 hours making a dent in it is hard for me.

RIGHT !!!! Happy Dec campers and I know we are exactly 7 days in but me life's just MENTAL at the moment. I just wanted to come in here and put some thoughts and inspiration out there because THIS month is tough! It's hard when you haven't had surgery but when you have it's EVEN harder. The desire still there but the anticipation that we can and paid to do so much better is also there a lot stronger , this leading to major disappointment over load. . . " I thought the band would stop this ? " .... Yep... But it's all in the mind.

Let's all go back to Dec 2013 .... For me ... I was a 15st girl on a mission of self loathe and detest. I'd given up any thoughts of dressing up xmas day. I was used to not having my picture taken. I was miserable, I ate till I could cram anymore cr@p into my precious ( overloaded ) body and I planned to do that even more .... Because in January I was going on a diet .... Well the first Monday after new year ( coz I had loads of food is brought and had left over ) .... Now .... Let's fast forward to now. Size 8 ? What? Size 8 ???? Never on my wish list last Dec was I EVER thinking that was me under all that fat. Did I think 365 days later there would be a size 8 girl inside me? Heck no' I'm the bigger girl. The bubbly one who sometimes is depressed. . . Now I know not ALL of you are there yet, not all of you are aiming for that, ( I wasn't ... 10/12 ... Great ) but my point is... In the long run .... How far have you come? What changes have you made that warrant your jeans being smaller, looser? Are old habits / thoughts ruining what at the start you set out strongly in your head to achieve? If so ... Get your hand , squeeze in a thumb and next finger then skip the other finger and squeeze in your ring finger and baby finger... You see that middle finger still sticking up ... Point it at those negative thoughts and say Up Yours! Coz it isn't going to ruin what we achieve, and it isn't going to sabotage what we will achieve heading into 2015. Surgery was NEVER a quick fix. It was NEVER a simple solution to a lifetime of issues that simply could be swept under a huge rug. One day at a time is the only option. Coz 365 days later.... Looking back.... Where could you be???

Speech over!

Now. For me i did an experiment. I ate what I wanted everyday or could get my hand on around working all the hours God gave me , I did no Exercise, I had TOTM and I weighed myself every morning and every evening so I could blog the effects and rollercoaster mentally for not just myself to see why and how my body was working- but also all of you.

Day one 10st 3lb morning 10st 5lb evening. Average 1000kcal day.

Day two 10st 5lb morning 10st 8lb evening .
2000 kcal day . TOTM . Ate emotionally because I was 10st 5 day before.

Day 3 10st 5lb morning 10st 4lb evening ? Wtf.
Need to get a grip 10st 8 lb day before don't like that 1000kcal day and lots water

Early night

Day 4 10st 4lb still from night before. Yaye! Evening 10st 5lb - what? Ok still TOTM and no toilet all week ..... 1300 kcal day drink lots

Day 5 10st 3lb morning I like this weight. 10st 5lb evening ( hummm seems to be two lbs difference in normal days ) 1200 kcal day

Day 6 10st 3lb morning .... Magic bowel movements .... Feel lighter, better , freeze all day. Evening 10st 2lb.... What?!?! 1600 kcal day ( after all it's Saturday )

Day 7 10st 1lb!!! Back where I started!!!! Hummm what am I stressing about?

My point is there were highs and lows all week. I had treats all week. Inc cheese crackers. A harvester . Chocolate. Grazing days in nuts and crisps. But on a whole I can't consume what I once could ( if I eat too much too quick I'm suck as a dog ) these 7 days have shown me/ us what happens in the body . Also in my head I didn't want to be high 10s so I sorted it the next day. Granted I wasn't perfect like when I went to SW or WW in the past but the band is here for me.... Do I don't have to try and be perfect. My band takes away that pressure by making it bloody painful to eat too much and too quick like a greedy got I was.

I hope this helps me back one day when I'm struggling or starting to put weight back on .... I hope it helps others too. Life's to short to keep repeating old cycles over and over and we NEED to give ourselves a break and a chance .... What life is teaching me is that the happier our minds and outlook the better our bodies work. Whatever life throws at us.

Happy Sunday my beauty's xxxxx ;-) <3

Back