• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Ok morning ladies and gents .

Today is a momentus day for me... A day off! Hair extensions being done! ( thank Christ ) and ....

Drum rolllll......

I hit 9ST 13lb!!! What the hell!!! 9st 13lb.... Now it may seem crazy but like I said at the start. I can't believe this, I cannot believe my higher digit of stone bracket is SINGLE figure! What the hell.... I'm amazed! Amazed.

So I'm off to grab some last xmas bits. Some fresh lunch and a Sunbed followed by my hair !!! Whooooo.

I'll blog tonight

Attached is my proof photo for safekeeping ;-)

Attachments

• image-3032956881.jpg
    image-3032956881.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 17
Ok morning ladies and gents .

Today is a momentus day for me... A day off! Hair extensions being done! ( thank Christ ) and ....

Drum rolllll......

I hit 9ST 13lb!!! What the hell!!! 9st 13lb.... Now it may seem crazy but like I said at the start. I can't believe this, I cannot believe my higher digit of stone bracket is SINGLE figure! What the hell.... I'm amazed! Amazed.

So I'm off to grab some last xmas bits. Some fresh lunch and a Sunbed followed by my hair !!! Whooooo.

I'll blog tonight

Attached is my proof photo for safekeeping ;-)

Good for you. You must be feeling over the moon. So happy for you.

Am great thanks Banded sweetness :) just love to read your posts and smile when i see just how far you've come :) x x x wtg darling x x x a fantastic 2015 is well and truly in your grasps x x x x enjoy it you deserve it x x x

9.11 today!

I can't believe it.
I'm at work all day today. Just had a rice and chicken drumstick.

Attachments

• image-430066366.jpg
    image-430066366.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 20
I can't believe it guys. Everything is size 8 got new coat today in 8 . New leggings. and I'm talking primark 8. I truely cannot believe it. This being busy malarkey is taking its toll again.

Just got into bed it's 2.20... What a LONG day .....

Night everyone cxx

Wow, how do you stop it dropping off like it is? Wish I had that problem as I'm just slowly plodding away.
You must feel amazing. Glad everything is going well for you, hope you have some time off over Christmas as it sounds like you are full on at the moment.
Take care of yourself and looking forward to seeing some new pics in your Christmas outfits xxxxx

Wow, how do you stop it dropping off like it is? Wish I had that problem as I'm just slowly plodding away. You must feel amazing. Glad everything is going well for you, hope you have some time off over Christmas as it sounds like you are full on at the moment. Take care of yourself and looking forward to seeing some new pics in your Christmas outfits xxxxx

Well I'm not sure. I'm not doing anything to warrant it coming off . Had stint tweek to the band at my appointment Thursday so I'm from 5.5ml to 5.6ml snd that was just to keep me fuller for longer. But I always have had loss when band first adjusted.

I eat fuller fat foods now. Butter and olive oils snd still ha d my treats . I don't know really. I'll speak to the the Dietican again on the phone over xmas.....

Back