• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Girls it's three am I just got into bed. I haven't stopped. I had the scariest moment in a long time today when I passed out at work- just collasped in the toilets . Vision went . Legs couldn't lift me back up. I just lay slumped on the floor. I'm shattered and I need sleep.

I'm iff to sleep as im back out by 10am again. I need some sleep ... I'll try update you all as soon as I can....I'm ok though. I just cracked on .... X x x

Girls it's three am I just got into bed. I haven't stopped. I had the scariest moment in a long time today when I passed out at work- just collasped in the toilets . Vision went . Legs couldn't lift me back up. I just lay slumped on the floor. I'm shattered and I need sleep. I'm iff to sleep as im back out by 10am again. I need some sleep ... I'll try update you all as soon as I can....I'm ok though. I just cracked on .... X x x

Oh my goodness. Take care Hun.

Hi everyone I'm ok.
I just exhausted from lack of sleep and decent food for last two weeks. Weighed today and I'm still 9st 11.... Took photos too so when I get a spare couple of minutes I'll do the comparisons .

Today is my day off and I feel shattered. Has a lovely roast last night.... But fell asleep in it. Kurt rally my face touched my plate! Lol. Then today I've had a lovely scotch broth so filling and yummy. See attached picture. Only managed half the bowl but still I feel all lovely and warm. Bands been fine recent but ice just had NO appetite. All I can think is that it's because I'm exhausted...,,

Right gotta grab little girl from school but I'll post later....

Attachments

• image-751171052.jpg
    image-751171052.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 50
Before and after pictures .....

Attachments

• image-1512225282.jpg
    image-1512225282.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 66
More pictures .....

Attachments

• image-1997494737.jpg
    image-1997494737.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 64
Oh Emma im pleased your rant over lol. I think your doing fab. I don't know if your like me but I find that when I excercise I can eat more and my bands less restricted.... !?!? I'm just on way from Oxford street for check up . They are all amazed. We have done a little tweek to the band putting in a minimal 0.10ml taking me to 5.6ml in and im gonna see how I do . I must admit I've let my band manners slip massively and I think that's why I've had so much stress with it al the night times. Oh dear. But just don't want to be able to eat as much as I have been eating. Anyway, so nipped into primark in OX ST and brought two skirts, two ballet pumps, two vest tops, too long sleeve stretchy Tee's , and a lovely white shirt. All size 8. Happy with that and I exchanged my xmas jumper for an XS from a meduim that I originally brought! :-D So no other news really . My OH is insecure massively where I'm out the house all day and night with this new venture. Plus his weight really gets him down massively. I really think he needs a band because he just eats too bigger options. Far too much. Other than that I'm pretty much done for xmas shopping . Just getting on working all the hours under the sun andnot seeing much of my family at all which makes me sad but it's only becomes it's silly season. I think I'll try book a panto to make up for it Love to you all and pleased your all doing great things xxx
size 8 ... That's amazing! You have done brilliantly! X

Hope everyone's doing well. I feel much better after lots of food yesterday . Ate nice and slow and all stayed in ... Although feeling bloated today but I won't let it bother me as I'll balance out by the end of the week. I've just done the school run and im gonna get my head down for another couple of hours just to rest up some more as my bodies exhausted still and while I have a week with "normal" hours I need to rest up when I can.

Yesterday was spent running around, cooking and gettin my house clean again as it was a complete state! Hadnt been touched the whole time I was working. #angryface.
But washings all done and house is... So I can rest now and work later.

Take care girlies hope we are all ready for xmas!!! ;-)

XXXX

Hi everyone,
Well I haven't slept to great tonight, think it's coz I ate late and virtually slept the whole day off I had monday , but hey ho, early shirt shift today 11-5 so home time at peak traffic and home for a decent dinner and early night.... I hope! Lol

Nothing really to report on apart from the fact I'm stressed over xmas meal and this Saturday being out for a 21st birthday meal too... :-( ... I don't know why I get stressed with the mess out, I think it's because I know people don't know and I feel like I'm being watched the WHOLE time ... How much does she eat etc.... And I hate that. Makes me SO stressed and unhappy, oh well I'll just have to eat slow and pray I don't fall foul of trying to keep up with others . Which is what u sometimes do.

My roast dinner picture... I fell asleep on and only managed one of the turkey slices and a Yorkshire pudding ...

Attachments

• image-3781148135.jpg
    image-3781148135.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 53
I remember GOIN out for a meal one time with a friend and his friends I didn't know them. I had not long moved onto solids and the girl opposite me in front of everyone at the table went 'she doesn't eat nothin'
It just spurred me on to crack on with my journey hun. Don't worry about it the only ppl that would ever say anythin would just be jealous anyway x x

I remember GOIN out for a meal one time with a friend and his friends I didn't know them. I had not long moved onto solids and the girl opposite me in front of everyone at the table went 'she doesn't eat nothin' It just spurred me on to crack on with my journey hun. Don't worry about it the only ppl that would ever say anythin would just be jealous anyway x x

Thanks dreamer im really stressing about it . So much I've found myself Forcing food down the last two days to prove to myself I cAN eat more and now i feel so sick and full im scared to go to bed coz of night cough or choking! I'm letting others get to me !!!! So angry with myself. I mean I know I have loadsa room to play with with my weight etc but I don't wanna be hurting myself by scoffing food down I just don't need! It's pathetic but the stress of xmas is doing me in !!! :-(

Help! :-(

Just go with the mantra 'eatin is cheatin' as its Christmas....and sit there with your quadruple vodka and soda looking all hardcore and all those lightweights having to 'line their stomachs'!!! (And really have flat soda maybe a squidge of vodka and flat soda!) xxxxx

I tend to say I would rather have a starter and a pudding. I have soup and ice cream and it slides down nicely without doing any damage. When you watch some really slim tiny people eat (as I did at a wedding in November) they leave loads on their plate at every course. I think we think everyone will be watching us. They are too concerned with themselves and when everyone us talking and drinking no one notices anyone else. Only us with our screwed up food hang ups. So try to relax honey xx

Back