• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Thanks Sharon, yes I feel slightly more human today. Went back to SW early got all the new books to get new ideas for new year. Went having lost another 3.5lbs.... Can't believe it. I'm just in weight but they wanted to charge me as I was so under my target. So they have moved it to 10st now. So I can sit at 9.11 -10st 3. Pleased with that.

Got home early today and spent £90 on two new jumpers today from religion via the topshop web site- they are lovely . One should have been £75 and was £48 and the other black sparkly one £42 from £70 so I'm chuffed .... Nice jumpers ... Needed the retail therapy. Desperately.

I'm off Monday and im going to try buy two new bras too as my 34D has now completely disappeared I need another measurement and to see what I am I think a 32C /34C ... They are tiny nie and so saggy ? it's really sad but I'm not complaining. When my law suit ensues I hope the out of court settlement means I can get my chest done. I'd love a C implant tiny but round and perky .... I like size 6/8 clothing size and big chest would ruin that. So that's my plan. Save £5000 for the boobies .... ?

Anyway, I'm off to sleep - going to catch up and watch the boy in the dress from xmas TV ....

Night my beauty's ...

Thanks Sharon, yes I feel slightly more human today. Went back to SW early got all the new books to get new ideas for new year. Went having lost another 3.5lbs.... Can't believe it. I'm just in weight but they wanted to charge me as I was so under my target. So they have moved it to 10st now. So I can sit at 9.11 -10st 3. Pleased with that. Got home early today and spent £90 on two new jumpers today from religion via the topshop web site- they are lovely . One should have been £75 and was £48 and the other black sparkly one £42 from £70 so I'm chuffed .... Nice jumpers ... Needed the retail therapy. Desperately. I'm off Monday and im going to try buy two new bras too as my 34D has now completely disappeared I need another measurement and to see what I am I think a 32C /34C ... They are tiny nie and so saggy ? it's really sad but I'm not complaining. When my law suit ensues I hope the out of court settlement means I can get my chest done. I'd love a C implant tiny but round and perky .... I like size 6/8 clothing size and big chest would ruin that. So that's my plan. Save £5000 for the boobies .... ? Anyway, I'm off to sleep - going to catch up and watch the boy in the dress from xmas TV .... Night my beauty's ...

Aw wow that's amazing you lost more weight! Glad they never charged you xx

Those jumpers sound lovely!!! :) I can't wait to get down to be able to start shopping in topshop xx

I think I went down a size on my boobs for sure, was in john Lewis and was gonna get measures but it was so busy, wait to another time! That's my plan in few years if I need anything fixed to get boobs or tummy etc done..have little money in shares saved that can't touch for couple years so if don't Save I can use a little of that to help.

Glad things are picking up a little for you love!! Xx

How are u Emma? How was xmas .... ? Can't find your blog babe??? Xxx
I never started my own thread, I just Bob in & out of everyone else's!
Xmas was good, we took the kids to Spain. Got back yesterday. I was a total pig all week. Damage this morning is + 3 pound. Back on it today, I'd just got into the 12's before holiday so I gotta get back there asap!

I never started my own thread, I just Bob in & out of everyone else's! Xmas was good, we took the kids to Spain. Got back yesterday. I was a total pig all week. Damage this morning is + 3 pound. Back on it today, I'd just got into the 12's before holiday so I gotta get back there asap!
Emma that sounds lovely!

Well 3lb is fab... I haven't put a LB on but realise my weight is stable at 9st11 to max 10st depending on fluids etc. I really am NOT stressed about my weight at all.

Right- so today I was still really chesty and decided to get up and brave the sales! I spent a fortune! Got my lil girl bras and fitting and had myself done again... Yep! So expensive! Another £100 on 3 new bras coz I've gone down to a 32D !! And the 34dd we're not supporting my chest. Then with the little un new name as. 34 in four new non wired ones ... Plus a new too and yes you guessed I got my new year sparkly dress. £100 reduced to £40. It's amazing. Size 8 8ill upload a picture but I've not got my hair etc done but it is lovely. I finally feel tiny.
Brought two new clarins sets and two new work tops in primark. But miss self ridge was the bargin - a pair of leggings with lace emblished down the side they are black but they are amazing. £38 reduced to £10 in an 8... They look awesome .

So it was an expensive day followed by a kids harvester meal .... That I ate the mash and one sausage but my chest is so tight it's unreal. Can't wait to see the dietician and nurse again ....

As for the old job I've seen a barrister and I have a great claim. So hopefully ( although stressful ) 2015 will be a better year for me ?

image-434445769.jpg

New Years dress

Thank you, was a good holiday although with a 1 & 3 year old it was not so relaxing!
Sounds like you had a good shopping day, that dress looks great on you.

Ahhh but still nice to get away from it all surely! I'm bloody freezing here!!!! 24/7 !!!! Xx

That dress is gorgeous!! Your looking fab xx

Ahhh Sharon thanks lovely!!!! That's so nice of you, I'm still struggling for confidence with actually wearing it.... Haven't worn the ted baker one yet .... :-(

Hi banded and others you are all amazing, I'm due to have my band in 4 weeks 6 days and wondered if any of you would be willing to add me to my fitness pal so I can see what sort of things you eat? I know it's cheeky as you don't know me, but I have read several diaries on here and feel like I know you all!!

I am K6 KDA I don't mind who joins me lol

I don't post every day but am planning to from tomorrow though

So see you there then xx

Happy new year. Your fantastic Mulroney will be just around the corner

Back