• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

How are you getting on banded?

Hope you are still managing to take it just that wee bit easier.

Hope you got on ok back at SW. Do you like the new plan?

Hi YA,

Sorry been so busy but that's all come to an end soon as I've jacked the work in as of next weekend. I need a life back. I haven't gone thru all this stress to not see my family and enjoy life again.
So I'll be back on here more often.
I'm at the clinic in London on Friday - thank god. Can't wait. Eating more than normal at the moment but weights stayed pretty level. I get days of extreme restriction and then other days where I can eat the world... Crazy.

Oh well. Off to the grind now. Looking forward to going up London Friday at least and having a days break

Love to you all xxxx

Are you still with the force and your new venture at the moment?

Hope it all works out well for you

Looking forward to hearing more from you babe xxx

Hello.... eVeryone.....

It's been too long since I've been
1) myself 2) energetic 3) positive 4) OK

So I'm back. With one week left of the exhausting work I tried , which potentially ruined my xmas, new year and nearly broke me. Thank god!

Today I've been to clinic. My BMI is 20 I'm 9st 10lbs still ... In jeans and jumper and a starbucks coffee Im 9st 13lbs on the clinic scales. Had a 0.1ml fill but they were reluctant because my BMI is lower end. I now have 5.7ml in 10ml band - t had a tweak to see how I get on. The nutritionist was impressed and thought I looked smaller still and the receptionist couldn't believe how I looked. I just feel so relieved to be in my last week.... God u need out. Concentrate on my health, my daughter and getting myself FIT coz my body's a mess! My boobies are a size 32D now and like magda ( something about Mary) all deflated... They ARE on the list to be done!!! I want a tiny lip filler and botox on my forehead & Eyes.... Desperately! Lol .... Maybe before the wedding in sept.

So... That's me . I plan on chilling throughout feb. Getting my road running on. Getting myself back healthy. Getting my wedding sorted. Still haven't booked it all yet... Yet I have the dress sorted lol. Think I'll end up in a registry office over here! Lol.. Oh well.

QUESTION: my mother in law had a gastric balloon , paid £3500 for it and it failed. She was always sick. She's now seen me , and she's taken a bank loan out and got a loan to have a gastric band.... She is 67 .... Will they do it on her at her age? I have such bad concerns for her, her age, the failed balloon and the fact she's 67 and taken out a huge loan at her age. Love the bones of her and am so worried for her. :-(

Erm... Any other news... Oh yes. My dad, sister and mother now know about the band. Dad and sister ... Spot on... Mother ... Was so dramatic and angry at me ... Mainly coz in her words "I lied" but I didn't I just had band adjustments. Still slimming world and stress and dietican appointments... OH thinks it was a jealousy thing, as in its permanent ... She then started preaching about osteoporosis and weight loss surgery... Etc. I just said I remember a comment my dad made when my mum finally had her breast reduction done, ... I wish she had it done in her 20s she's wasted so much of her life being restricted by her chest .... My mum went in to run marathon, trek Peru and shave all her hair off when my dads sister got diagnosed with breast cancer and the chemo started ( she's an amazing woman) but her chest held her life back before, so for me, my weight demons did the same to me. That's how I tried to explain it. Only I was ashamed I has taken the easy way out ... Little did I know it's not easy at all and I go without everyday... But ... I still felt ashamed. My mums face was anger though.

Anyway... New year. Fresh start. No secrets.

I'll catch up with you all soon ?

Xxx

Oh I got some new black jeans and a lovely sheep skin style white coat today up Oxford street... And I turned down getting a Louis Vuitton make up bag... How crazy am I?!?! But love my coat. Size 8 jeans are a size 25 waist 32leg ... I don't know what size that is in clothes .... But yes. Nice new jeans .... ???

Welcome back Hunni :) :) :) Its lovely to see you posting again x x x Wtg on telling people, you're braver than me! No LV make up bag, why? A girl can never have too many LV bags, lol x x x

I just wasn't feeling it. Felt like a luxury that is worked so hard for but nothing much to it. Grrrr. Hate those deflated shopping trips. I'm all over the place at the moment. Mood. Weight. Etc... Is anyone else petrified of gaining weight? I mean not that I am I mean I still loose weight pretty much every month but I just feel so scared of EVER being bigger again... Even a stone scares me. I'm not sure of its coz I'm so little.... Not that I see it.... ( attached picture at 9st 13 ) and new £100 designer jumper... But I just don't see a size 6-8 girl. Is it me? But it's doing my head in. So many people are saying I'm "tiny" but I'm really not. I'll attach some stomach pictures and my last underwear pictures. Might help some of you see the sag in my body... Plus there's only a select few of you girlies who view this diary so I've no issues... Once you seen one bra and knickers you see them all .... Lol

Attachments

• image-3127266771.jpg
    image-3127266771.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 88
PHOTOS (taken dec15th)

Attachments

• image-1224994169.jpg
    image-1224994169.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 95
MORE PICS

These are GROSSE .... But the backs shots help you see where the weight is carried

Attachments

• image-2519975333.jpg
    image-2519975333.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 98
These are the interesting ones.....

14th Oct 2014 weighing 10st 10 and feeling great.

Then the others are 9st 11 on 15th Dec.... So these show where pushing that extra stone make a huge difference in size

Attachments

• image-1089864680.jpg
    image-1089864680.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 97
I think I wanna push to 9st 7lb and be more toned..... ;-)

Not sure. I don't wanna appear to small ( these photos don't make me look small) but I don't wanna look thin..... If that makes sense

Hello banded hun
have to say you look amazing ! Well done on keeping at it to lose 70 lbs in under a year should be celebrated I

Welcome back. Your photos are amazing & no where near the train wreck my naked body looks like, but would rather have saggy bits than fat bits any day! Xx

Banded lovely to see you back. You are tiny. I think if you were to lose any more you will look ill. You are just perfect the way you are xx. Your body looks fantastic. So you have a teeny bit of loose skin on your belly. You are a mummy - wear it with pride!!!

Your life has been such a roller coaster in the past few months! You need to stop the merry go round, take stock and find a place of calm inside your gorgeous head. I hope you don't mind me preaching at you.

So pleased you were able to confide in members of your family. I found keeping my band a secret very stressful and an better now I have told a few folks...

I hope your head catches up with be scales soon honey, you should look in the mirror and see a an extremely slim gorgeous woman. That is what I see in your photos. ???

Kirsty what beautiful message. Thank you.
Thanks other girlies too.
I think it's looking in magazines and seeing tiny women , and then seeing my photos - as much as in clothes im baffled at some size 8 being too big ... I look at celebs and see their weight to height and think ... Y can't I be 9st 7lb... Jeez... Maintainance is bloody hard work ...

I'll get there girls. 7 days left with monday and Tuesday to rest... So then I'll be on a mission

Xxx

You look gorgeous as you are.....I don't think you need to loose any more weight.....you are tiny.....But it suits you. I agree with Kirsty though, any more you might look poorly.....xxxx

Hunni, you look beautiful whatever size you are :) But you really don't need to be any thinner, honestly for your height you are the perfect weight, i'm sure your friends & family have told you to not lose any more x Please listen, you are the perfect size, just tone up what you have, you are really tall, your bmi is really low, any lower would be too low x You are in a size 6 to 8, you are stunning! Enough now, I'm really surprised that they gave you another fill ( even a tiny one ) Please don't think I'm being mean, I would love to be your weight, but I'm half a foot shorter than you! 2 years ago I was 8 stone 2, but to get there I was bulimic, addicted to slimming tablets :( I'm surprised I have any friends left, I was a monster! If anyone said I was too thin, I thought they were jealous :( I'm surprised I'm still married, I'm ashamed at how I was, now looking back, its just shameful x Now I'm on the band waggon for life, its taken the pressure off a bit I wont ever get in the 8 stones, but the 9's would be wonderful x And this way my skin will be better, my hair will be lovely again, my clothes will fit me, and although I will never get over my life time obsession with food, at least this way Daisy v Food, Daisy is going to be the winner :) x x x

Wow, thank you for sharing your story. I love to read these real life issues etc and no I don't think your bein mean at all... Just telling the truth lovey. That's fine.

Right I'm happy I really am. I'm just scared of getting bigger. ESP now my wardrobes so amazing... Lol.

I will just keep trying to maintain. . . Tone up and love the new me.... ?

Night all ... Yes I've just got in! 3:25 am!!!

Xxzzzzzzzz xxx

Back