• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Branded there is nothing gross about your photos, thanks for sharing. I like the back ones nice bum. Have you done any particular exercise to purk it up. Any time in the past if I lost weight it was always my bum that went I was just straight down and had no shape to my trousers. But you are looking good, well done to you and thanks for being so brave to share. :)?

Branded there is nothing gross about your photos, thanks for sharing. I like the back ones nice bum. Have you done any particular exercise to purk it up. Any time in the past if I lost weight it was always my bum that went I was just straight down and had no shape to my trousers. But you are looking good, well done to you and thanks for being so brave to share. :)?

Ahhh mouse my bum is Flat as a pancake and the boobs... OMG! But it's ok I guess coz not having a ghetto booty has made it easier to get into the tiny sizes. That's why I'm so keen to tone up. I'm lucky I have no marks on my arms and legs, cellulite etc... Very lucky. But then under all that fat to start WAS a lot of muscle mass from my road running days.

Anyway, exhausted doesn't cut it. So tired today. Just want today shift done and im getting my 1ST two days break! YAYE... Doh but loads to do and appointments etc... I'm gonna have a rest in the sofa watching friends and hopefully I'll have time tonight to catch up and blog properly.

9st 10lb stlll and im still doing water, milkshakes, protein , custard all the high calcium and liquids to settle everything down... It's bloody hard going. ESP when everyone's having roasts and banoffee pie! Mehhhh....

Oh my God....

I never realised but 16st 2lbs to 9st 10lbs.... Comes up on MFP as 90lbs!!!! I've lost 90lbs in weight.... Wow! Only thought it would ever be 5st I lost ... So like 72lbs ish... But 90 lbs.. It's unbelievable!!!! Wow . But gobsnacked it's that much! .....

92lbs now.

Yes I woke up and I was 9st 8lb. 1lb more and im amazed. Treated myself to a little gift for getting that two pounds off... A new pair of Carvela kurt Geiger shoes... Taupe... Diamonds... Amazing... Looking forward to them in the summer time. I'll attach a photo.

So was up early after late night ... Again... 5 hours sleep. Drs appointment and they are taking me for blood tests weds morning. Check everything's ok.

I'm trying my hardest to drink lots of water and high vitamins fruit juices to get my dehydration levels better... Jeez... Have any of you tried berocca? Omg! It turns you wee wee bright orange! You look like your in the Sahara desert and not drinking! It's lethal colour!!! Lol ... Stopped taking them....

That's it for today I think. Food wise I'm back in solids and craved chicken so have eaten two chicken thighs... Yum... Banana... Custard ... Protein shake etc...

Attachments

• image-2847165969.jpg
    image-2847165969.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 50
It's quite normal for b vits to turn ur wee a shocking shade of toxic yellow, it's just ur body getting rid of what you can't absorb. Berocca are only good for a quick instant boost, to get the best benefit from any water soluble vitamin you need to absorb it in the intestine so need a tablet that can survive your stomach acid. You'll get much less toxic looking wee too!

It's quite normal for b vits to turn ur wee a shocking shade of toxic yellow, it's just ur body getting rid of what you can't absorb. Berocca are only good for a quick instant boost, to get the best benefit from any water soluble vitamin you need to absorb it in the intestine so need a tablet that can survive your stomach acid. You'll get much less toxic looking wee too!

Any recommendations for energy boosts???

Get yourself a nutribullet babe and start making up superfood drinks xx

Not good at taking my own advice here though lil. I bought a super foods book years ago when I was struggling with energy When I cut out processed foods, sugar , chocolate etc I found a huge improvement. Sugar gives us an instant hit but makes our energy levels dip in the longer term. I am celiac so can't eat gluten, wheat etc. once I cut all this out my diet my energy levels soared. Give it a go - it might not be what your lacking but what your putting in xx

I'll second that, I've got one and it's brill and the different things you can make either it is great, you can make it to your needs, adding seeds, grains ideal world selling at the mo. On three months interest free plus 14 day money back

Get yourself a nutribullet babe and start making up superfood drinks xx Not good at taking my own advice here though lil. I bought a super foods book years ago when I was struggling with energy When I cut out processed foods, sugar , chocolate etc I found a huge improvement. Sugar gives us an instant hit but makes our energy levels dip in the longer term. I am celiac so can't eat gluten, wheat etc. once I cut all this out my diet my energy levels soared. Give it a go - it might not be what your lacking but what your putting in xx

Before the band I had one of those sage juicers.... Urgh... And now I can't stand cucumber ... It killed me.

Tell me I can have fruits etc rather than these celery kale cr@p... I can't deal with all that juice etc.... But I feel like I'm really lacking nutrients....

Well GP says I am and my BP very low... Can't wait to finish this week. I really can't.

I just use spinach at the moment, as a base then fruits but you have to be careful because of the sugar. But I am having avocado and nuts and seeds but you don't need to have lots of veg, I will be having more veg than fruit because I want to get the veg in. But can choose what you want to put in. Are you taking extra protein that's another way along with the nuts and seeds

Hey Hun
I was surprised when I saw your loss as I thought you hit your goal half a stone ago the SW leader must be having to adjust your target every other session. Lol

I wanted to catch up before I said wtg on the loss to make sure it wasn't from stress. You push yourself so hard, you're an inspiration 90 lbs lost. Amazing.

I agree with the gang you look fantastic, now it's just about getting your head and heart around it, so you feel fantastic. I keep yelling at my screen SLEEP!! You are knackered all the time.

Glad you're sharing the secret with more family. I'm sure your Mum will get past it. It's one less stress for you.
xoxo

Hello singer!

I know it's the work I been doing. On my feet constantly. Just don't stop im exhausted and with so much in my mind at the mo with old job and the case me and a barrister have put together it's been grueling. But fingers and it will be well worth it. ESP if all the heart ache from the past fades and im no longer needing to work... It will be worth every effort.

Im 9st 7lb this morning ... But baffled as my my 500g of Galaxy i grazed on all day doesn't seem to have effected my weight at all.... Crazy. But can't complain just want it to stop, 9st 7lb t 10st is a nice bracket for me completely ....

I'm on train to stratford today for some retail therapy at forever 21 ... There's a jacket I want and some cheap summer tops. And I want to shop alone. I prefer it. Feel less guilt of I just go around looking at everything than seeing my OH amble along bored.... So yaye will update when I've some purchases.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

Xxxx

You were my inspiration banded, and still are, I sat one evening and read the whole of your thread, now this time in two weeks I'll be starting my journey, all I can hope is that like you, in one years time I'll be sat happily at my goal. I do think you need to think about your health now though? I think you look beautiful and slim, don't lose anymore I think you'll start to look ill. I'm aiming for 8st 12 but I'm only 5'2 so this would make my bmi around 22. What's your bmi at present?

Moo that's great yours staring the journey... Two weeks !!! Whoooo!!! Go girlie.

So I went and spent spent spent. A new shearling coat. New diesel jeans. New healed ugg fur turn over boots. Some primark bits. And I was good and picked it all up in XS and 6-8 size rather than grabbing a medium and thinking it's ok and im not that small- I shopped properly... Got viktor and rolf bon Bon 100ml of perfume... It is £100 but it's AMAZING!!! Lol. Brought OH a North face coat and superdry hat and little girl some new tops shorts and PJS.... Good morning.

12500 steps too.

Right to answer everyone's questions. Other half is going to take pictures to show the different the 4-5. Extra pound has made to my body. So I'll upload them later... Then I did my BMI test and im 19.1 BMI so it's low but healthy for my height.... jUST. Slimming world won't have it but all the on line tests are saying I'm healthy... THG, NHS Extra....

So I'm not worried. I do feel squawny in a way. Like I've lost shape and im now nine. It hurts sleeping . Last night my hips were aching and my other half said I needed to watch that. ( however ... We do need a new mattress... So that's possibly why I was in pain lol ) other than that no news gossip and scandal.

Tonight's dinner is chicken breast, roasted potatoes and broccoli with gravy.... And a crumble and custard for afters.... ;-) ;-).

Attachments

• image-2835400761.jpg
    image-2835400761.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 61
Well my pictures at 5lbs lower ....

Attachments

• image-3929608353.jpg
    image-3929608353.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 86
Wowee you look amaze! I can see where that 5lb has come off from too! Your hips and your legs!
Gutted about the job but I think ur doing the right thing it's about time you put you first!
As for your mil unless they have medical grounds for not doing the op I can't see why they wouldn't do it. I guess maybe because of her age recovery may be an issue but I guess that's intangible cos it just depends how fit and healthy she is!
You look amazing time to start realising let your head catch up a bit before u decided whether or not to lose anymore weight x x x

I've been extremely moody and angry today.

Anyone else noticed that? I've not slept great for a long time and I think the deprivation has really taken its toll, I was up all night pacing and coughing , then got up and OH who hasn't worked for having day off stays in bed and im running around post office , school run, blood tests , medication collection, petrol, work ... And the local main road closed coz of accident . . . I was fuming and just wanted some alone time. Grrrrr.... I dropped a bottle of wine, could not get a petrol receipt at pay at pump so can't claim my fuel back and I've not been paid... Grrrrr! Day was just awful.

Sausage and mash for dinner! Yum and ate the lot... As well as banoffee pie for dinner. Get my blood test results tomorrow.

Had kidneys, liver, bones, white cells, electrolytes, vit B ... All checked ... Be interested to see what it comes back as. The cold is really hard work. Im bitterly cold all the time, sleeping in a onsie, thick thermal socks, and house coat plus my heatings on 24/7 and my bedding is 13.5 togg! My hands are still so cold. Not fun at all

I'll update you all tomorrow , but I'm off now to try get sleep before getting up for before school clubs at 7am .... Then food shopping and work ... :-(

4 days left! :)

Back