• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

I was always a bit on the cold side but since bypass I'm always freezing I only have to go by the freezers in Asda and my hands are like blocks of ice and then take hours to heat up.

I was always a bit on the cold side but since bypass I'm always freezing I only have to go by the freezers in Asda and my hands are like blocks of ice and then take hours to heat up.

It's awful, will I be the same in the summer? This keeps me awake all night being cold. Hearings costing a fortune. I run scolding hot baths to try warm me up. I fall asleep in the baths because I'm warm and I actually sleep. Half tempted to jump in now because my feet and hands and legs are so cold.... Please tell me this gets easier ...

I can't answer that St the moment because I'm a new one only had bypass in October 2013 but I hope it does I'm going to look up things that increase your circulation because it's not nice. :(

Morning people.

In a better mood today. Slept for 6 hours so I'm chuffed with that. Realised why I'm possibly in a bad angry mood ... With all the shifts, lack of sleep I've not been taking my meds for my hands , so morphine , nerve treatment. It's only that the not sleeping all night, mood swings etc... It's all withdrawing symptoms .

Fingers xd I get the mood swing train outta here soon ... But explains a lot. Lol what an idiot.

Food wise I'm drinking lots of fresh juice. Mash and veg.
Had cauliflower and broccoli cheese the other day. Omg! Amazing! Weights just stabilised now at 9st7-8lbs. I'm not grumbling I'm happy with that. Gives me lots of leeway with gain and staying under 10st bracket.

Just ordered some new sparkly UGG trainers as a treat and some new skinny diesels jeans. Fingers xd they fit.

Another busy day a head. Food shopping a done and put away, now off to the grinding shift .... ?????

Pie and mash for tea tonight! Ohhh mash... I love u!!! Xxx

Wwwww can't wait to see the ugg trainers!!!!!
Thinking about it definately sounds like withdrawal symptoms tbf! Fingers crossed once you start back on your meds you will start to feel better! You've done so well!!!!! X x

Banded. Glad to hear you have an answer to your mood. Stick with it. You are doing so well. The cold is a booger.... I go into the bath regularly to heat up. But I do sweat and get way too hot at night in bed

I've just discovered nestle condensed caramel milk thingy... Oh dear lord! Bad bad times!! Two tablespoonfuls ... Yummm!

My dinner was lovely .

What's this peanut butter chaser ..... Hummmmm ..... I've got peanut butter!!!! Xxx

Peanut butter a common theme running thru today LOL i have a peanut butter 'lolly' (a spoonful to lick) LOL hmmmm hmmmmm x x x i too suffer with the old cold hunni ..... pj's onesie socks and electric blanket in bed at nights oh lord!!!

Claggy mouth. Urghhhhh.

We'll have quite tried it yet. Hit my last Looooong weekend days to do for work. But literally 26 hours and I'm finished. Although they are begging me every single day to stay. My answer should have thought of that before you treated me like poo and paid peanuts. Realised events management us a great industry for me, I've very popular with the people and giving them what the require and needs. Had a funeral yesterday and the directors wife was flapping and ruined so much she got sent away and I just took over and fell into my own... Ended up being cuddled and thanked by the family . When I saw the wife again she was adamebt we would get a complaint , asked for non payment etc. But I pulled it off with a huge thank you and in the most tragic of circumstances made it a pleasant send off for their loved one. God bless.

So on that note... My viktor and Rolf perfume arrived!!! £100 I can only say get to your nearest department store and SMELL ... Oh my god it's to die for ... BONbON , I love flower bomb anyway but this.... Oh wow, so yes ordered that. Some sparkly ugg trainers, new skinny diesel jeans and sparkly Autum uggs. I've been on a complete UGG bender in the cold, I'm purging on the uggs! It's the sheepskin lining me thinks!!!

Yesterday they were all due to arrive and told the post guy to leave in secure place, get home at 1am.. Not there despite being told they arrived at 1241... Hummm OH was in then. So now can only think they are with untrustworthy neighbours.... Of which the delivery driver has NOT told me WHAT neighbour has it!!!! Fuming or what and I'm out from 10am onwards.... Till 1am ish. Grrrrr!!!!!!

See my uggs trainers... Can't wait for a bit of sparkle on my feet ....;-)

Attachments

• image-3074136529.jpg
    image-3074136529.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 74
Oh my god I experienced reflux thingy last night. Was super thirsty when I got in so necked lots of water then fell asleep at 1:30 and by 4am I started choking out my nose. What the hell. It was horrific. Now I feel shattered. Gosh it's taken the life out of me that happening. Really scary. I see in the websites that if that becomes frequent to have a defill. Honestly though... Urgh ... It's awful. I'm never Downing loadsa cold waterbed ore bed again!!! Lol.

In a rubbish note I had an awful food day yesterday, chocolate ice cream made milkshake ready salted crisps etc... Just bad bad day. Ok my calories are always like 1600kcal at most which is why I might put on volume on a day I eat more then the next day after a lighter day ( good toilet too ) im back at 9st 7/8 ish. It's great.

Today is my last day! Whoooo. Cannot wait. I'm exhausted. I'm well and TRUELY exhausted. After last night im weak too. Next week my plans are.

Blitz my house cleaning it.
Blitz my garden.
Healthy SW meals all week ( ideas from dreamer and Kirsty)
Chill, watch films.
Not be angry
Spend time with daugther and other half ;-)

Anyway better get ready again

Have a great Sunday everyone xxx

Back