• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Guys granddad hasn't died yet, he's been in hospital following the stroke and we had the diagnosis ... We have the biopsy result with the aggression of the cancer this Thursday . Fingers xd. Yes it's been super hard. We had a lovely holiday.

I read a couple of everyone's Diaries and seems a few of us have struggled sticking with the basics and the sliders etc. others are still doing fab! I'd give my right arm to be in the 9st bracket again but I know I need my strength and I'll see where I get. I'm back having a full Thursday and a lip touch up as my birthday present too so will see how that goes for me. Hopefully I'll get down again with more restriction... I've not had an adjustment for 10 odd weeks .... ?

Food awkward for me and still is but the gym and training are my absolute saviour . Working in toning your body once the weights off is an amazing feeling. I watch and get food and excerxise ideas from the body coach on Instagram gram ... It's amazing! ;-)

I cancelled my wedding this sept . Far too much has still gone on that there's no way I could cope with it all. So I've postponed it till next year ... Other than that it's great to hear from you all. Miss you all loads. Xxx

Well I'm glad ingot the wrong end of the stick :) hope he is resting and recovering well for now lol,

Off for a fill today, first time in ages . Like beginning of April I think. I'd really put on weight then too but like I said my weight just sits at 10.4-6 . Hoping a fill will stop me having my greedy moments. I really need to stay fuller longer .

I'm also getting a lip top up today! So excited. It hurts but I'm looking forward to trying to look after myself more.

We get the results later on today so least I'm busy until we find out what prognosis we have for my granddad.

I was very naughty yesterday and had a binge session of biscuits and crisps. I just always manage to eat them and I really need to avoid these foods completely, so I'm feeling really crappy today coz I've eaten too much ... :-( oh well my fault no one else's. I've also had two days off the gym coz o just been so blinking exhausted. I slept all day yesterday .... All day .... Oops.

Anyway - will update later after appointment

Phew that's blooming good we all got the wrong end of the stick....stay strong x x x x x re bad day...... see Kirsty's diary :) I echo my words here sweetness x x x x huge hugs

I'm with you feeling crap over yesterday's binge. Nothing for it. Dust ourselves down and start again. We only have to do it for today and worry about tomorrow when it comes xx

Hi girls, I'm ok with it all . My OH hit the nail on the head the other day . When I was working lots from November thru till feb and was always around 9st6-10 he said to me ... You were sat on the bed room floor in your knickers and I hadn't seen u without jumpers , clothes etc. you were tiny. Your ribs stuck out.

I remember that day. He looked shocked. I went off for a Sunbed that day and I took a picture. I looked at it on my phone and it's shocking. I will try edit it, as its side profile and my booby doo's are out. Not good for a public site. But anyway I'll try show you it. The scary thing is ... That at the time, I still thought I was fat. And now I'm 10lb heavier. I want to be back there but... I don't want to be thought off as I'll. tiny. I want to look fit. But I'm ok with 10st 4. I truly am. Esp as I'm fitter now.

However!!!!! :-o my hair is thin! It's like baby's hair! It's scary. I'm on supplements and vitamins for it. Hoping once stress easiest and the supplements kick in it will get better!

Right gotta watch Bug brother x

Thanks dreamer.

I can see that I'm smaller now but I don't feel how I want to feel. I'll get there though. Went back to gym today after the last week of appointments etc I really slacked. I was fine. It was hard spinning and battle ropes but I know I'm getting stronger by doing it. Went and got two pairs of new gym trainers too. They are the nuts and were so cheap. Zoom pair for circuit training do squats and lunges these are good for. They RRP at £122 but because they are last season colours at the outlet I got them for £21.50. And my mint pair of nikes are running / aerobic type activity.... Got them for £20.50... Absolute bargains today. So I'm happy! :) cant wait to try them out now!

Right I'm off to bed as I'm shattered and got school run tomorrow and appointments... Meh.
Night xx

You are sounding great Banded xxxx

You were one of my inspirations On this forum when I started on this journey and I am glad to see you keeping in touch xxx

Is anyone using fit bit devices and wants to add each other for motivation?

I've got a surge just wondered if anyone else wanted to partner up???? Inbox me for details :)

Hi everyone sorry. I'm ok. I was VERY depressed and diagnosed with PTSD. My weights gone down to 9st 6lb again which makes me happy but everyone sad as they think I look like I'm ill.... Hummmm .... I don't think so 6/8 size clothing is fine. It's coz my hip bones stick out.

My granddad is still hanging in there and I have been seeing him 2/3 times a week despite the distance between us. It's been exhausting. But I'll never get this time back.

So I started therapy for 18 week intense group sessions for 2 hours a week and .... On Saturday mynOH brought me a new Dogue de Bordeaux baby .... Yep. 27 months after Teddy died and 6 months after loosing Angel. The time was right to get a new furrrrrr baby.... See picture.... He's just amazing ?. I've completely found my love and purpose in life again. I leave the house and walk. My heart feels complete again. I thought it would be filled with guilt but it's the opposite, it's like my heart wants to burst with love and I want to savour EVERY second and cherish it rather than be angry or stressed or wanting him to get bigger to see just how big he will get.... Now it's one day at a time .....

Everyone .... Meet Dave De Bordeaux

Attachments

• image-1380886665.jpg
    image-1380886665.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 62
Oh my days!! He is absolutely gorgeous xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow, it is International Dog Day today and what a day to show your cutie off. He's a real beauty. :)

Sorry to hear about your Grandad. Hugx

Back