• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

I was conscious of it being crap food all weekend so I volunteered :) I did get a bit of pork stuck in Sunday... I just didn't chew enough but got it sorted fairly quick...

Heeeeey how's u?

Leeds I'm exhausted.,,, finished nights and I got the keys at 11 for the new place, non of the carpets and flooring is down, only half the fencing done, so nothing is ready at my big place now... Gotta have a dog pen built before we can officially move in but with no fencing can't even start that, I'm Exhausted... In bed already and my foods been pants coz it's been all on the go picky stuff. Not much but it's crap food rather than fresh,

Got home after 5 hours of weed digging etc and made a fresh chicken dinner ... But I just feel possed off ( plus TOTM ) #angryface never mind. On with school uniform getting ready and lunches ready for a long day doing the garden tomorrow. ( carpet fitters can't come till Saturday morning and I've over spent on my carpet budget ) .... WHY IS MY TASTE SO EXPENSIVE?!?!?!

I'm ok though .... ;-)

Lady.... I know about the expensive taste thing... I'm constantly being told off.... I always push it :)

Keep going tho... Your busy which is good... I went out with friends today and had open chicken pie with mash... And I'm surprised how little I can eat again... The fill is doing the job

I've got mine on 6th .... Oh yes but there's a tube strike!!! I'm just hoping that this means I can still get it,

So you really notice it???? I really need it .... The full that is ... Lol xxx

Glad it's all going well!

Yes, you certainly do notice the first fill. However it does (usually) loosen again after a couple of weeks, and the hunger returns!

The worst time for me was before my second fill, I was RAVENOUS!

Hi hun,

Hope the move/new house renovating/preparation is going well. Can't believe you've got your fill on the 6th, same day as my op, and a few other members ops. The 6th must be THE day to have things done!

How's the weight loss/food intake going? X

Hey is it fill today??? Of so good luck and let me know how u get on x

Hi BandedHun

Just typed you a load of stuff only for the page to jump to another page and wipe off my message.

Anyway, a briefer message now......I bought the book you talked about, Brain over Binge. It arrived yesterday and I couldn't put it down last night.

She writes so well. I'm only a few chapters in but can relate to her so much.

I think I have BED, binge eating disorder and hope this book will really help me.
I've struggled with binges for years, gradually getting worse over the last 7 years or so.
I still struggle now, but have to be more careful with having the band. I can still binge on things which slip through the band which is not a good thing.

I'm, hoping this book will give me some guidance on stopping this ridiculous compulsion to eat. Thank you for recommending it.

On a positive note. I went swimming last night. The first time in years, did 20 lengths and will increase every week up to 32. Went to ladies night so didn't feel so self conscious.

Had to move my fill back one week as need to take my son for a hospital appointment but it will give me a couple of weeks to see if I can get this weight moving again before being weighed at the clinic.

Hope everyone is doing better than me!!!

Fantastic Sue :) glad the books helping ................ hmmm although not a binge er it sounds interesting !!! hope it does the trick :) congrats on the swimming too........ i must go soon lol gl with fill and sons appointment and kicking the weight in to touch :)

Bandedhun hope your doing ok sweetie........... i know your busy busy busy with the house and move but let us know you doing ok :) x x x

Fill Tuesday guys.... After bank holiday. Up to my eye balls in it. Ill message everyone tomorrow when I'm back at work,.. Foods been crap as no cookers and eating on go all the time.... Still no weight Gajn so that's good... Bring in the full and the move next week .... ( love ya'll and big hugs xxxx

Bless ya hunni :) your doing fantastic at this stressful time........... just take it one day at a time and you'll do it :) In the meantime sending huge hugs and wishes x x x x x

Glad you're ok! Speak soon. Hoping it's all going well x

Hi Hun,

Big day for a good few of us tomorrow, including you! Hope you're ok, let us know when you can xx

Back