• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Very nice xxx

Mis, sorry to have missed your birthday. belated best wishes now xxx

Mrs P, you minxy lady - I have not seen those hereford/worcester way, but i do live out in the sticks and not many people take off their wellies :rolleyes:

Lol... my toes are well covered too in winter but I'm off to Lanzarote on Thursday for a week and will be in flipflops. They're a bit of fun! Got them from ebay and did them myself although they're a bit fiddly but at least I can now reach my toes- couldn't have done them a year ago!

flutterby1966 said:
Mis, sorry to have missed your birthday. belated best wishes now xxx

Mrs P, you minxy lady - I have not seen those hereford/worcester way, but i do live out in the sticks and not many people take off their wellies :rolleyes:

Are saying we are yokels Michelle???? I'll have you know I live in the metropolis of Worcester and had a French manicure and bought some Moroccan Oil the other week ;)

oh no offence met sharon ... I live ten miles away from the metropolis and dont get out much! Lucky I didnt make comment about people having six toes on each f00t ... I could have got myself into real trouble :rolleyes:

The munchies have kicked in for me today. Why did I start baking sticky toffee pudding? Oh well, it is the weekend :D

Every now and again is not like breaking the bank so just enjoy and start afresh tomorrow xxx

Definitely! Had a birthday party today in one of the poshest restaurants in Glasgow today. Was really careful with my food choices but the alcohol was flowing freely & I've been a tad naughty! Oh well, high days & holidays are to be celebrated in my book. Maybe not as strict a book as some peeps, but its my book :) Xx

Tjankyou Mis...but knowing me I'll put on weight with alcohol 2mrw!
Have tried to attach photo of Minxy toes...

View attachment 8330
Loving the robot toes, I will have to buy some and have a go as I too am more bendy now. Honesty, before I lost weight I used to feel like I was going to pass out when trying to paint my toenails, especially my little toes! I can't wait for flip flop weather.

I didnt get mine done in the end, the lady who beautifies me had written 3rd March on my card but 10th March in her diary! She was away in Paris.

Oh well hairy and scruffy toes for another 5 days it is!

I can reach my left foot really easily but not my right oddly enough - my legs are too long I think te he x

Well hello there girls, i haven't abandoned you I've just had some serious stuff going on. I got attacked by a horrible thug and was left black and blue and really scared my band may have slipped. Im sure it didn't though but i did get a cracked tooth :( have been really down about it, it knocked me for six. I've never experienced anything like it, been down the cop shop today to do all the last bits and pieces i am determined to see that beast pay.
So here i am back and happy for the first time in a while!
Also fill on the 16th cannot wait!!x x

:grouphugg:

Welcome back Daisy ... good to see you again ... sorry that you have had to go through what you have ... don't let the thug win xxx

Aw daisy that's awful you poor thing. I often think if I bang my belly will it dislodge my port etc...weird isn't it. Hope you move on from this horrid ordeal quickly xx

Oh no poor you! Some ******* in the world, welcome back though xxx

Oups sorry for swearing

Back