• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Awwww Daisy- you poor thing. I hope you're not too bruised xx

Ah girls Im so happy to be back and so happy that it's all over with for the moment. They know who she is and have cctv so Im delighted!! I was just really down thinking she'd never be caught etc. So many times i came on here and wrote out posts and just didn't send them cos i sounded so blue. My poor boyfriend is getting very funny looks when we're out together with my big bruised face tho! Its healing nicely but my tooth is sooo sore, dentist tomorrow!

Anyhoo i had basically forgotten i had a band, not eating rubbish but not exercising etc either. Yesterday was my monthaversery and just over a stone down Im determined to get another stone off by the end of this month.
I love tight thread so much, i was reading it when i was glum and it had me laughing :)

Dietition said its crunchy foods from now on and its really really working! Doing an online order from tesco today so if you have any ideas do let me know-Im not off till 9pm so it will probably take that long to decide what Im getting!
Melba toast is going on it from reading so much about it here!

good evening to you too BD :)

Happy Sunday everyone....

Just going to make the cream cheese frosting for two lovely home made carrot cakes (can a whole one count as all of my five a day? silly question, but worth a shot!) then going to make cooked breakfast for visting family before they leave for a ferrari driving experience (oh how the other half live). Will send them away with one cake and keep the other to take into work tomorrow. I cannot believe how full of food the fridge has been just to keep 4 people fed for two days, instead of just little old me. And, instead of being slim, they should be sooooo fat the amount of calories they consume in bottles of wine and G&Ts (life is just not fair sometimes!!)

Once they have left - I am so tired I am just going to have a chill out day after the pooches have taken me for a walk. Three furry friends and me all laid on sofa, catching up on soaps, come dine with me and Jezza from last week, and having the odd cat-nap. BLISS ... see ya'lll xxx

Thought id share attempt no2 at cupcakes...I licked my fingers far too many times so go steady with that frosting lol x

Attachments

• image-2752235486.jpg
    image-2752235486.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image-1784355820.jpg
    image-1784355820.jpg
    485.5 KB · Views: 24
Very pretty Jo. Michelle that's sounds like a lovely plan. Seems everyone is baking today. Making a coffee and walnut cake for a friend s birthday

Well, I'm not baking today...I'm clearing out my shoes & the bathroom. Have dumped 2 bin bags full of trash that I'll never use again & it feels good.

I did that yesterday, the local hospice best have some fatties walk in this week cos they now have 2 massive bin liners of my clothes!! On the downside i definitely to rekit out my wardrobe!

Shopping, smaller size = downside????

For my bank balance mis!! :)

Ah but that's why primarny exits xxx

Just wondered where TB is.
Was thinking of you this morning :) cos your band was really tight & u were struggling. Hope things are ok. Xx

My goodness the tumble weed is growing in here:D

Hope you are all well. Sorry I am not posting much. Lots going on in my world and none of it very good:cry:.

I am off to see my provider tomorrow armed with lots of questions and wanting lots of answers:D. Well since my last fill I have seen more of my toilet bowl than I care to remember TMI I know - and yes Mrs P I am probably too tight. However I have just posted on another thread that since my last fill my menstrual cycle has just decided to put in an appearance having been MIA for over 3 years. As I am 50 this year I am less than impressed. Mr TB joked this evening about us having a child except he was not joking...As much as I love him, I don't think so. The only regret I shall ever take to my grave will be not being able to have children - I am sure if I had met Mr TB when I was younger we would have had a Walton size family...anyway I digress. My body is clearly reacting to loss of fat!

I feel very tired and part of me just wants a defill - if I am honest a big part of me wants the whole band ripped out right now. The sensible part of me is full of hope that after years of struggling with my weight and my health plunging into deep decline - that I may be turning a corner. BUT - and this is the big but - my BP is only controlled by a toxic mix of medication which is affecting my kidney functioning and I have a history of chronic kidney disease on the female side of my father's family. In fact the meds I am now are worse than the meds I was on pre op. So I have to face up to the fact and so does my GP and all the medics - that my hypertension may not be weight related. The big question is what next? Going to be a difficult appointment.

Blessings to you all.

tranquil x

Oh tb big hugs feel like a selfish prat moaning when you have Sooooo much going on. Fingers cross they found what is causing the problem and fix it soon enough xxx big hugs

Tb sorry to hear your having a rough time atm. Lets hope that the questions you have ready get answers for. Please let us know how you get on with your provider - Much luv to you and Mr Tb xxx

TB how did you get on? Hope you are OK x

Hear hear FB. TB- I hope you got sorted ok. If there is anything I can help you with I'd be happy to. I'll PM you. x

Back