• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

oh no TB....something posted on here? if anyone dare say anything to one of the most special ladies on here ill be round to give them a beating with my 200lb plus backside..... might as well make use of it before i get too skinny :p( i wish.... blooming hard work!)

in all seriousness though TB, dont tk anything anyone has said to u on a forum upset u...seriously ppl say a lot of stupid things sat behind a comp screen they wouldnt dare say to u in person.

i dont know what happened.....but just stick 2 fingers up to them, u r a valued member of this community and will be missed when u leave even for a short time....dont let them get to u xx

I think I saw the post you meant, but please don't let it upset you, you're a very important member of our community and we need you! Don't forget that we are also here if you need us too! Look after yourself hun x

Sorry something has upset you Tranquil - there not worth the worry and stress hun x

Glad ming is on the move not before time!

I hope all the positive things in your life remind you how far you have come......and of course we will gang up and sit on anyone who upsets or stresses you hun x

Come back soon sweetie x

I will not answer any posts that I believe are inflammatory - we know the reason behind why people do this - do not rise to the bait!

Love Kat x

TB if there's something that's upset you , could you please report the post in question to give the mod team the opportunity to deal with it and help avoid anyone feeling the need to leave ? That's what we're here for, but unless it's reported there's not a lot we can do to help x

I agree with Kat xxx
No point in letting something petty spoil your experience and take you away from all your friends here who love you !

Now let's crack on with the weight loss and friendly support together.

Well I've made it folks I am now one year down the line post op :)
I weighed and measured for my stats yesterday and am officially 4 stone 5lbs lighter, 39.5 inches smaller all over and 5 dress sizes down :)
I know there is still some way to go but it's a blooming good dent in what I had to do and I am so pleased with how far I have come.
The best bit? I won't be treating myself with something nice to eat to reward myself!!!! I'm going to hold onto this feeling and enjoy the warmth it gives.

Hi all, I've had my check up today, boy what a day! Some of you may remember that the 2 fills I'd already had took ages to do as my port likes to hide, well today was no exception and after 20 mins of prodding and poking it was decided that an xray fill was needed. Even under xray it still took 30 mins as the needle wouldn't go in. The nurse was telling me that out of the whole of Mr Stuarts list they only had 2 patients with unruley ports, trust me to be one of them (so there's no need to worry if you're due your first fill, my story isn't the norm)! The fill combined with the train journey has left me pretty shattered.

Now got 6 mls in Madge xx

yikes sounds scary sarah! here's hoping its ur sweet spot found so no more fills needed!!

Rache congrats on ur one yr.... amazing results!

Question for Neen

Hi All, i'm not very technically minded so hope this gets through to Neen. Hi Neen, do you think there would be a possibility of my surgery being cancelled do to a significant weight loss, Im currently 7months pregnant and obviously obese so whilst I am mindful of babys needs i have been trying not to gain too much wgt, to my suprise I have dropped a bit, am now 119kgs !! Im biting my nails that after birth i will lose further:sigh: What do you think?:family2:

Hi banders - just passing by

It was my 2nd year surgiversary last week so I need to add that badge and the maintainer one to my collection :D

Back