• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Indeed. I am gonna keep an eye now..

After my fill today I can no longer burp again! Just thought I'd share ;)

Oh the treadmill adds :( so many of them only take max weight 15st! I have to lose weight to lose weight!
The girls in my ward at the hospital were very hic up- burpy but I've not experienced that yet.
Id love to look in at my little band, see how it's doing in there!x

Lol Mrs P

Date update - I like :) he likes :) will be seeing again soon :):)

Have asked for a fill, not enough restriction again and it's telling. waiting to hear from hosp.

Got to move again :( mould in daughters room is hideous, not prepared to put her through thast any more. She's going to stay at my mums for a little while as I try to get it sorted out.
Viewing a new place this evening so will have to watch this space.

Romance in the air tonight....must be something to do with St Valentine!
Go Rache!! How exciting..details please x

He was lovely, made me feel like the only woman in the room *she says blushing*
Came away feeling like a princess.
We saw a film which was fab and then had a thai meal, which was delish, but we were talking so much alot of it went cold :)
He came back for coffee and my girls pounced on him!! Poor thing, he was grilled!!
Well it's not put him off he's keen to see me again...soon :)
TB... no hats, I'm not that posh for one and far too soon for all those kinds of thoughts xx

Saw a house today and it was rubbish, so the hunt resumes.
Emailed agency of this place to show them mould and tell them to sort it asap. Amber has gone to my mums for a few nights decent sleep bless her.

So the drama that is my life continues.

Food wise I'm dreadful this week, comfort eating alot which is weird cos I wasn't particularly down until last night when I found house in such a state.

Tomorrow is a whole new day, will def drink more as I'm sure that's where I go wrong when I'm at home.

Hope all are doing well xxxxxx

Love is in the air..... everywhere you look around :p

Oh Rache i so envy you with all the excitement of a new romance!!
I hope everyone had a happy day today :)
I had a dream that my boyfriend brought my old dog back to life for me for Val day (must be cos i was telling you about him mis!) and i woke up all excited, don't think i ever looked so disappointed at a bunch of flowers before ooops!

My band is being ever so good and really keeping hunger at bay, i think I'll need a brain band when i move on to soft and normal foods tho!x

having major issues with house..... looking for a new one :(

Got a call yesterday from hospital for a new fill :) 7th march should return to my sweet spot :)
Wanted to end on a positive
Have a lovely day everyone xxxxx

Happy Saturday everyone.
I've been to the gym- 1hr of cardio and some arm weights. Feeling sanctimonious ( word of the week for me!!)

Well done on your exercise Mrs P - I do not have the inclination for exercise apart from pooch walking, so I envy your motivation. An hour - that's fantastic!!

'Moderation' is my word of the week :rolleyes:

Hello all. I am back from a little trip to London to see Mr TB's mom. I love going down there - wish we could afford to live there.

Anyway...just been catching up on a few threads and some of you seem down in the doldrums...very understandable - the weather is crap - the days seem to be perpetual darkness...I could go on:D.

Now is a danger time for giving up. But think about this - give up and where will you be? For those of you who paid - a lot of money out of pocket - for those like me who had our surgery on the NHS - where do you go now? Think about how you got to the point where you felt surgery was the only option - then think about where you are now - and then think about where you could have been without the op. I am sure 99% of us will find something positive out of that kind of examination.

Worth a thought...

tranquil x

TB- wise words. Trying to find something positive is extremely difficult when you feel rubbish! However, let's hope the sun shines on the bandits this week and we all find some peace and lose that flab!

I am walking on sunshine whoho, I am walking sunshine and its time to feel good!!! Now how many of you are going to sing this for the rest of the evening :p

Oh god, weekends are not my friend! Went way over my cals, didn't bother logging, stayed on mushies but not the best choices at all. So annoyed with myself. Im smothering with a cold and always remember my mam saying "feed a cold, starve a fever" and boy did i feed this cold!
I couldn't even log on here cos i felt so brutal about my choices.
Im a band angel Monday-Friday but come the weekend i dunno what comes over me bah!x

Daisy - if logging calories / intake normally works for you ... my suggestion would be to continue to do it - even if/when you think you have gone off track. Log both good and bad foods. Often the reality is not as bad as you are thinking it is!!! The black and white of the figures puts things into perspective rather than making you think you have self-saboutaged and then you find yourself going off track. I am certainly not perfect, but I do know from my last 7-8 months' experience that that approach is working for me. Enjoy your treats without guilt. They can be planned into your overall weeks' consumption.

Band Angel ... is always there :)

Band Angel---- love it! Daisy- did you see that other thread where Tranquil advised to factor in treats for the weekend? I did that yesterday and I'd had two coffee and walnut cupcakes as a treat which my son made and I thought I'd sabotaged everything and I didn't go over 1400 calories and my protein was spot on too. I've always been an ostrich and hidden my head in the sand if I've overeaten..... it doesn't help....because if you do what you've always done, you'll be what you've always been. Ok, bit of a cliché but we need to change.
New week- new start :)

On another note- my dietician recommended I try Dr Kargs cripbreads. Ok, they're about 100 calories each but crikey, they take a bit of eating!

Classic 3-Seed crisp breads

Got them in Sainsburys. :)

Aw guys thanks so much for replying :)
Flutt it's so true, i know if i had continued to log then i definitely wouldn't have been feeling so bad because (a) Im sure it wasn't actually as bad as i thought, i sure wasn't melting butter and drinking it and didn't have wine etc and (b) there's no way my cals were even half what they would have been on a bad day pre band which alone tells me my band is working and Im working it.
Damn my laid back weekend attitude!!
Im in work now, still smothering but better here than not!
Mrs P -factoring treats into my weekends is a great idea. It's what i always loved about ww, having pro points to spend at the weekend and makes the weekdays so much easier! Funny enough it never even occurred to me to do that with the band!
I love this place, this thread in particular. I don't feel i have to hide my band devil behaviour and the support is amazing :)

Have a great day you lovely lot!x x x

Back