• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Billie's Band Breakthrough !!!

Billie.x

I can't believe it's tomorrow. It don't feel real haha. Xx

BFB

Haha you'd better believe it!!! :) So exciting, good luck. :)

Billie.x

I'm a bit excited more nervous that something will go wrong and they won't be able to do it.
I'm crapping my self !!!
I'm going to be glad when it's in and I can relax lol x

Toddshar35

Hi Billie, just wanted to wish you all the very best for your surgery on Saturday. I am at Dolan Park this Saturday 11th at 2pm for a consulation with Dr Super :) I will be sending you lots of positive vibes through the building for you. Well done on your weight loss on the pre-op diet, amazing!! xxx

Mr Super is doing my surgery I seen him for the first time a couple of weeks back. Hope all goes well x

BFB

I'm a bit excited more nervous that something will go wrong and they won't be able to do it.
I'm crapping my self !!!
I'm going to be glad when it's in and I can relax lol x

Aww it's natural to worry but try and chill if you can. I think I need to take this advice too!!

In a matter of hours, it will all be over and your new life can begin :) x

Billie.x

I'm worrying about my liver. I wish I could see it lol xx

BFB

I'm worrying about my liver. I wish I could see it lol xx

Haha I know what you mean! We won't know until they're in there. I'll have done 3 weeks of the LSD and if my liver is not the size of a peanut, I'll scream!! :D

Billie.x

I've done 2 weeks. With 2 little slip ups. I'm trying to convince myself that it will be ok as I've been living on like 700 cals a day low carb sugar and fat etc.
I won't stop worrying until it's done i think x

BFB

I've done 2 weeks. With 2 little slip ups. I'm trying to convince myself that it will be ok as I've been living on like 700 cals a day low carb sugar and fat etc.
I won't stop worrying until it's done i think x

You'll be fine, it'll all be over soon. Fast forward these next few hours!! :) x

Billie.x

I am here. I'm in the room in my gown. First on he list !!! Yipeeeeeeee.
Should be going at 10 am
Xxx

BFB

I am here. I'm in the room in my gown. First on he list !!! Yipeeeeeeee.
Should be going at 10 am
Xxx

Oh that's good, I hope I'm first too! Best of luck Billie, you'll be absolutely fine. See you on the losers bench very soon. Can't wait to hear an update when you're up to it :) xx

ladilindy

That's good, not too much hanging around, shuffling up to make room on the losers bench for you

Lynn x

Billie.x

Hi. All done. Went down at 11.10am. Woke up in recovery at 12.40.

I have quite a lot of pain in my left side but I've got some pain killers. I've managed to drink some water and a few sips of tea.

Mouth is so dry it's awful. !

ladilindy

Welcome to the losers bench, glad everything went okay.

Lynn x

BFB

Congratulations Billie, you did it. Hope the pain subsides soon and you recovery goes well. See you on that bench in a couple of days! :) xxx

Pleased it all went well of you Billie, I know you were worried about your liver not being shrunk enough. Now try to rest up, keep taking pain killers and sipping fluids and you will be feeling better in no time xx