• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

paul's journey begins

Hi Fee
It feels at the moment every time I think I am making progress something comes along and swiftly dumps me back on my backside again, not only is it soul destroying but it's just not plain fair. it's a shame that this is all preexisting illnesses ,As I could have Claimed off my works personal medical insurance and it will have been done there and then. At least I have the patience of a saint.
I will keep posting and hope of an early result.

Last edited:
Yep keep talking to us and people who can support you in real life and I have everything crossed your luck changes soon x

I wished I could have bet on tonight's weight I would have made a packet. I lost 2lb what a surprise I hope this is last week of yo-yo weight, At least it was a loss and I hope to keep it going next week but my body will do what it likes but I will stick the diet but with Christmas come I don't know how long I can keep going.
My body has returned to near normal still
a niggling pain in the back from the kidneys god knows what it will be like if I wasn't on the strong painkillers and its still a long 8 weeks until I see a urologist.

Last edited:
I wish you were being seen earlier. Well done on the loss though x

I'm glad you've got a good GP x

Oh that's great news. Fingers crossed they can fix the problem :)

That's good news about the appointment.

I'm not flipping surprised and I'm glad they're finally sorting this for you. How are you feeling?

Hi FeeBee
I am annoyed and relieved at the same time oh how the wheels of the NHS grind slowly. health wise not to bad considering i have a persistent ache in left hand side of the back and a uncooperative leg ulcer. mentally wise i am stable after some management changes at work basically i now report to one new manger only and a greatly reduced workload.

That combination makes sense, you've known for ages this needs sorting but you've had to wait for them to come to the same conclusion. Work sounds easier than it has been which is great. Hopefully you can get everything fixed one thing at a time now.

Well I'm glad you sound OK about the gain and that you have a plan :)

Back