• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

Ah congratulations - I hadn't realised that the wedding day had come and gone . . .and lovely pics :)

I was coming to see how you're doing pg wise :) and to see how you're doing x

Aw thx top Kat. All is well, feel fit as a fiddle...scan next tue then I can start my pink or blue shopping :D

Oooh how exciting :) I didn't know what I was having when I had my son, it was a surprise LOL

Many congrat's on the wedding and looking forward to hearing whether it's a pink or blue one :D x

Sending some good wishes -enjoy your scan xx

Excited muchly ladies....I'm all ready to commence nursery decorating just what colour paint all hangs tomorrow afternoon :D xx

How exciting x good luck for tomorrow - hope bump co-operates x

Good luck tomorrow Jo ,we'll want to no asap .

It's a pink one....over the moon! Girl number 3 so just stopped off for a bit of pink :)

Attachments

• image-760925635.jpg
    image-760925635.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 27
congratulations jo xxx good luck and killed hope everything goes well :)

Congratulations, just don't go to mad on the pink theme until your next scan confirms things. A friend was told hers was a girl right up until she delivered. She had brought loads of pink bits up to 18mths old ready only when bump arrived Olivia as she'd been called turned out to be an Oliver!

Happy news. Congratulations :flowers:

Congratulations, just don't go to mad on the pink theme until your next scan confirms things. A friend was told hers was a girl right up until she delivered. She had brought loads of pink bits up to 18mths old ready only when bump arrived Olivia as she'd been called turned out to be an Oliver!

Oh nooooo! Ill save receipts but the pink paint is out ! Lol x

Congratulations Jo and hubby at least having had two girls already you no wot to expect.
Tears and tantrums.lol.still my son has them too.

So...what haven't I bought since last posting...oops! We have cot, pram, bedding, clothes, omg I love this shopping, especially as its all pink.

Does worry me at how I'm eating, and my bad choices but hey I did it before n ill do it again, deliver baby n then no more excuses...to think how hard I worked to rid the belly n now its back :)

Have just seen his thread! many congratulations Jo xxx

sent From my Galaxy Note 2GT 7105 LTE

Amanda where have you been :) it's nearly old news now xxx looking forward to hearing about the little one when she comes jo and how you're managing xx

Amanda where have you been :) it's nearly old news now xxx looking forward to hearing about the little one when she comes jo and how you're managing xx

How can have anyone missed it lol :D x

Well things are progressing nicely (apart from the weight gain...oops) 9 week tomorrow and its c section time :)

Attachments

• image-945009717.jpg
    image-945009717.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 62
What a lovely nice tidy bump. All the best :) x

Back