• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

Looking lovely and happy ... And baby needs a bit of weight gain. Just think though, even the two of you weigh far less than you yourself did post-band.

I am wish I could swap a few pounds for a bump!

Xxx

Wow only 9 weeks left, that has gone so quick x you look fab so happy Jo x

Jo you look fabulous and happy.I can't believe how quick this has gone.you must be sooo excited.x

Hi Jo. Im thinking of having plication.
Can I ask when you had your band done and how long after you got pregnant?

Hello am preg too!!

Hello,It so pleased someone else is expecting to who has the band as tbh I've not had that many people or advice since am expecting.
Am due 13 July when u due??

Hi Jo. Im thinking of having plication.
Can I ask when you had your band done and how long after you got pregnant?

Hiya
I was banded 4th oct then conceived the following sept having hit goal after 7mths x

How fantastic is that? congratulations I'm thrilled for you

Yoo Hoo Jo :) just checking up on you :D So happy things are going well for you & your last piccie is just beautiful. Take care of the little pink bump, mwah xxx

Just had a great read through all the posts congrats on you baby engagement and your marriage you looked lovely on your wedding day, your bump is so cute and you look glowing.
Can I ask if you had to have a de fill of your band at any point?
Me and my hubby are trying to conceive but there is not a great deal of info out there.
Hope your well xxx

Hi daisy, no defill but they are emptying in may ready as I'm a planned c sec otherwise they wouldn't be defilling if normal just maybe taking a bit out so I eat more. Unfortunately j was about ready for a fine tune top up when I conceived but they wouldn't top up so I could eat more for baby...lets just say that has spelled abuse for me lol! But ill get filled again post op n get that excess off....giving myself 3mth to be back in size 10s lol xx

Had another scan and double checked we are still pink lol so spent today destroying bags/packaging etc of all my purchases (excessive at that) but why not treat my little lady! Nice to get it confirmed a second time as instilled confidence. Seems we have a hairy bear on her way, actually saw her hair on the scan which was surreal so god knows how much she will have by the time she arrives! 4wk 6days and she's here...where has the time gone! Then I'm back on the bandit wagon AGAIN! need to get that extra weight off quick! Otherwise I've no clothes to wear and that's not a pretty sight :)

Attachments

• image-2009570981.jpg
    image-2009570981.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 68
Had another scan and double checked we are still pink lol so spent today destroying bags/packaging etc of all my purchases (excessive at that) but why not treat my little lady! Nice to get it confirmed a second time as instilled confidence. Seems we have a hairy bear on her way, actually saw her hair on the scan which was surreal so god knows how much she will have by the time she arrives! 4wk 6days and she's here...where has the time gone! Then I'm back on the bandit wagon AGAIN! need to get that extra weight off quick! Otherwise I've no clothes to wear and that's not a pretty sight :)

You look fab! X

Ditto...all baby ... No fat :D xxx

You look the picture of health & blooming. For a 36 week bump you're not huge so with luck mostly your little lady & not much extra you to lose. Good luck Hun.

You look great and I can't believe its nearly time its gone so quick.good luck and I hope you have it easy.

You look amazing xxx

You look fantastic. no way 36 weeks gone lol ! As a matter of interest whatis yoiur weight Jo. I can't imagine you've put much on at all and bet you just [pop straight back into those size 10'S
xxx

Back