• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

Yvessa said:
Get you bp checked him had a similar funny turn and it was my bp. My bp occasionally still drops low. They don't know why and aren't too worried but as you are with bump it's worth getting checked.

Never even thought of that as my friend whipped out her blood sugar level device lol! I'm having an oj morning n afternoon now just to keep me sugared up :) x

stay well xx

Bumps do funny things anyway to bps - and wls does affect it as well. Nurse at the gps should be able to check it for you. I had the same thoughts and as my partner is diabetic he checked mine but it was 4 which is fine for someone not diabetic. But then saw the doc who checked my bp and said it was 90/60 which is apparently Low with a capital L:( hope that helps.

In the first trimester BP will drop when you have a baby on board, starts to get back to normal on second trimester. But get it checked and eat regularly.

dottydalmation said:
In the first trimester BP will drop when you have a baby on board, starts to get back to normal on second trimester. But get it checked and eat regularly.

Oh I'm eating far too regularly lol :D
Thx all x

Hi Jo how many wks are u now and have u told your children yet?

mimi42 said:
Hi Jo how many wks are u now and have u told your children yet?

Only 10week! And no, can't believe it's still top secret! Will spill the beans at either 12wk or when I've had first scan! Justneed everyone to know by end of nov to give them notice of wedding end of dec! No one knows nothing lol x

Wow u are so good not to of told anyone.I can't keep a secret for love or money.although I haven't told any one about my band so if its that important I suppose I can.

Well the parents know, mum went into overdrive, looks like one ultra excited nana is awaiting babies arrival!! Feel better now :)
Seen my midwife this week, lovely lady! Filled forms etc ready for first scan in couple of weeks. Seems her average client is of school age (yikes) so she thanked me for being older and bring able to hold a discussion :D the simple things...
So parents and daughters know now...saves all the scheming around :) and at least they know why I'm already refurbishing upstairs ready for room switch overs! :) busy busy :)

To update on the girls I didn't tell them they confronted me after gathering their evidence! Not realising every page, bookmark viewed on iPhone is synced to the iPad theyd compiled a list of sites I'd been busy browsing for the last 3weeks then gutted the house to find hidden test and registry office docs...little sods :D

JO28172 said:
To update on the girls I didn't tell them they confronted me after gathering their evidence! Not realising every page, bookmark viewed on iPhone is synced to the iPad theyd compiled a list of sites I'd been busy browsing for the last 3weeks then gutted the house to find hidden test and registry office docs...little sods :D

Lol that's so funny - not a case of big brother is watching more sneaky daughters lol x

Must be a relief to finally let everyone know x

Wot little monkeys I bet they were just shocked mum still had sex lol and trying to prove it wasn't true.
I bet your house is a hive of activity .

mimi42 said:
Wot little monkeys I bet they were just shocked mum still had sex lol and trying to prove it wasn't true.
I bet your house is a hive of activity .

Haha that Made me laugh! :D

They aren't a snaive as we were at that age that is for sure xx Lokk after yourself and get them involved in helping you they will love it xx

Well today has been spent wedding shopping. Awkward as didn't want mega fussy but then still wanted a bit of traditional so focused on a maxi dress. Look a bit worn out on this as ive just got home but here it is.. Hoping I've got the right balance for a 2nd time around, up the duff, registry office wedding lol : ) (only me would do this lol)

Attachments

• image-854090019.jpg
    image-854090019.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 121
BEAUTIFUL :D

Jo you look perfect x

Thanks ladies....paniccccccccc! Lol :D

Looking stunning Jo. Very happy for you. Will look forward to seeing a pic of the day :) Do you know when your first scan is yet? x

Back