• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bumpy few months ahead.....literally

It's sooo exciting. Wishing you a very happy christmas and all the very best for your wedding day Jo. Hope you and the bump have a fantastic time :)

Thanks Michelle and you too! can't say I've noticed it's Xmas...too much going on lol x

Have a wonderful Christmas and fabulous wedding xx good luck :)

Thx angie x
So in consideration of all the kiddies out there Santa came on Xmas eve last night so no rush to wake up today...this will be our last year of being considerate Santa so next year baby will expect normal service to resume... Magic key will be under the mat... Gosh it's been a while! 2 days until me and your daddy tie the knot...(gulp) :)

Good luck tomorrow have a wonderful day.can't wait to see pics.xxxxx

Good luck and wishing you and hubby to be every happiness - despite sleepless nights etc! Mwah!

Happy wedding day have a great day & throughly enjoy every second of it as well as the rest of your pregnancy. 2013 is certainly going to be a good year for you all.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you had a fantastic day xx it's my anniversary today so hopefully you will be as happy as we are :)

Thank you all my virtual buddies...really appreciate your kind wishes

Here's a peak (bump just about hidden)! Lol:
Xxx

Attachments

• image-3686782238.jpg
    image-3686782238.jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3361750545.jpg
    image-3361750545.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 75
Many congrats Jo. You look lovely xx

You look lovely glad everything went ok.

Blooming lovely ... congratulations to you all! :love047:

Ah congratulations - I hadn't realised that the wedding day had come and gone . . .and lovely pics :)

I was coming to see how you're doing pg wise :) and to see how you're doing x

Back