• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calling all wrappers

Polly2107

I stayed in plaza altha and my clinic was iscare in lighthouse building! Just had a natural yogurt for breakfast and mmmmmm it was nicest thing I ever tasted! Lol nurse couldn't stop laughing at how excited I got :) feel absolutely great today and can't wait to head home today!

wannabeminime

Hello girls, i too am thinking about going to the Czech Republic for surgery, when i can afford it, but for a sleeve. Can i ask about the standard of the hospitals? Are they as modern and hi-tech as you would find here? Or are they a bit old fashioned? And cleanliness?

Thank you! Glad to hear you're all doing well :)

Snow White

wannabeminime said:
Hello girls, i too am thinking about going to the Czech Republic for surgery, when i can afford it, but for a sleeve. Can i ask about the standard of the hospitals? Are they as modern and hi-tech as you would find here? Or are they a bit old fashioned? And cleanliness?

Thank you! Glad to hear you're all doing well :)

I am seriously considering the wrap. I have done the medical report with Cosmetic Bliss and basically am at the point of putting down a deposit and saving a date. I havent been in a Czech hospital before. But, I am a nurse and recently did infection control. Statistically they have very clean hospitals. MRSA and C diff are very rare. The health care is supposedly really good.
I'm watching all the wrap threads really closely. It appears to be a great alternative to the bypass.

Polly2107

Clinic and staff you defo couldn't fault! My room is spotless clinic is spotless and staff are so friendly they can't do enough for you! I defo would come back here if I ever need an op again!

Snow White

I have tried to find a single even neutral review. Everyone gives excellent feedback x

shana

My clinic was the same, spotlessly clean and staff couldnt do enough for you, they also do cosmetic surgery so would defo consider coming back for a tummy tuck/breast uplift when i need them! They didnt look uktra hightech in the ward (not old fasioned either) but did in the operating room which is where it counts.

My clinic is an obesity clinic where they also treat the czech patients as part of their national health service so not just private patients which i found reassuring, i had my own room so glad my mum was with me to keep me company.

shana

Polly2107 said:
I stayed in plaza altha and my clinic was iscare in lighthouse building! Just had a natural yogurt for breakfast and mmmmmm it was nicest thing I ever tasted! Lol nurse couldn't stop laughing at how excited I got :) feel absolutely great today and can't wait to head home today!

Aww im so jealous Polly i want to go home today!!

I wasnt sure how id be feeling after the op so in here until saturday morning, im in my apartment above the clinic so isnt too bad as now have a dvd player but the time is dragging!

Safe flight home xx

wannabeminime

Thanks for your replies, that makes me feel much more confident about going to the Czech Republic. Hopefully it wont be too long:sigh::sigh: xx

angee

Yes I am also in the lighthouse/Iscare clinic and my hotel is very close to the Plaza Altha and also has wifi. I can make reports when I get there to let you all know what it is like. Would like to take my laptop and then could watch dvds but will have to watch weight.

NOMOREyoyo

will YOYO no more!!
Polly I had mochchino just lil cup mmmmm head said yes , new stomach said No Way!!!!
This week is about getting liquids in not calorie counting that much :) xxx

Snow White

It's good to hear everyone is done and dusted. Well done girls! Looking forward to following your progress.

Polly2107

yup nomoreyoyo i just ate well sucked to death a couple of squares of chocolate and feel so so so so sick now :( didnt feel this sick after the op! defo not doing that again.... :(

Heidi C

well toxin girl it is nearly your turn - soon be over and you will be home by the time I get there. I am staying at the Extol Inn which they say is only 800 mtrs from the clinic so must be the same clinic as Molly

I know this post was a while ago, but was wondering how you were doing?

Heidi C

It's good to hear everyone is done and dusted. Well done girls! Looking forward to following your progress.

Hi, I'm hoping you still view this site. I see you had dr cerny perform your procedure, I have him doing mine on the 29th of Nov in Prague at praga medica and I'm hoping all will go as well as expected.
Hope to hear from you soon
Hx

Heidi C

Mines on Monday Polly. Think I have the same surgeon as you. I am really questioning my decision to have wls now - I,m sure it's just pre-op nerves... Also, I've told nobody so theres no-one to chat to except on here.
Would love to hear from Yoyo to see how she is getting on.
xx
Hi, did you have Dr Cerny perform you procedure? He's doing mine in 2 weeks time. Hope you are doing well.