• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Calling all wrappers

Hi Polly

Not sure if we missed each other or u were in another clinic as only seen other czech patients but hope everything went well!

We must be in different clinics! My clinic is iscare in the lighthouse building everything went well thank god my dr was not that doctor u had he had a funny name! I'm in a double room with another lady from uk so at least I have someone to talk to! I'm still only on water ha but I hear we might be getting yogurt tomorrow ha never looked forward to a yogurt as much!!!! Had my op at 16.05 yesterday and was back in my room just after 19.00 all good so far! How r u getting on?

Polly, good to hear from you. You sound good so a little less stress for me! Try to keep us posted on your progress the next couple of days so that I can have an idea of what to expect post op.... xx

When are you having ur op again toxingirl ? I feel grand at min just can't sleep cos I slept most of day have no pain just a feeling like I have a stitch in my side ha know the type u get from rushing lol was going to say running but lol long time since I done that. Can't wait to go back home now :)

Mines on Monday Polly. Think I have the same surgeon as you. I am really questioning my decision to have wls now - I,m sure it's just pre-op nerves... Also, I've told nobody so theres no-one to chat to except on here.
Would love to hear from Yoyo to see how she is getting on.
xx

Whenever I feel like calling it off I just take a good look at myself in the reflection of my patio doors and I can't wait to get it over with. Let's hope these people having their ops keep posting as quite a few have abruptly stopped and I get paranoid wondering why.

Lol it will be a hard month ahead but well worh it! I can't wait now to get home and get started ,d ha all I can think is why people stop posting is now there tin and have a new life and prob don't have as much time for forums ( hope this doesn't offend anyone)

Does anyone know if you can have a skinny latte on liquid phase? It says tea and low fat milk but no mention of coffee? I asked a nurse and she hadn't a clue what I was asking about?????

Will look forward to that so! Sick of water its all I have had since sunday! Had chicken broth at lunch time but it still only tasted of warm water! Thanks x

Does anyone know if you can have a skinny latte on liquid phase? It says tea and low fat milk but no mention of coffee? I asked a nurse and she hadn't a clue what I was asking about?????

Polly, I,m sure a skinny latte will be ok. It,s skimmed mild and, if tea's ok, then coffee will be.
I,m sure you've got a point regarding some post-oppers not posting anymore. A slim life wouldn't want to look back I suppose. I think yoyo is probably a little under the weather or has no battery or suchlike. She,s too eager to get started on the post-op diary... xx

Whenever I feel like calling it off I just take a good look at myself in the reflection of my patio doors and I can't wait to get it over with. Let's hope these people having their ops keep posting as quite a few have abruptly stopped and I get paranoid wondering why.

I get a bit paranoid too Angee! When is your op again? x

Polly2107 said:
We must be in different clinics! My clinic is iscare in the lighthouse building everything went well thank god my dr was not that doctor u had he had a funny name! I'm in a double room with another lady from uk so at least I have someone to talk to! I'm still only on water ha but I hear we might be getting yogurt tomorrow ha never looked forward to a yogurt as much!!!! Had my op at 16.05 yesterday and was back in my room just after 19.00 all good so far! How r u getting on?

Hi Polly

Yes ur provider uses two clinics, i was in prague 3 OB Klinica. Shame we werent together but glad it all went well!

Ive been fine, still slight wind pains when i take fluids but passes when i walk around.

Had my first yogurt today and it was like heaven after just plain water and chicken broth for 2 days!!!!

I brought marvel with me but i too cant wait to get home and start properly.

i did spot a nice Guess handbag in Prague though so mite have to pop into the centre on friday if feeling up to it :)

I am off to Prague with BBC direct for gastric wrap on 13th feb. I really can fully understand why people stop posting as they get on with their new life (hopefully) and there are a few Americans posting on you tube post op and quite a bit from a dr Ortiz in Mexico who is rather dishy. I.hope it is that easy is all I can say. I am not one to cause offence

Aww no way shana! We only got to try the broth today(water only before itoday) and not very much of it! We are not allowed yogurts yet the nurse told us! Bit disgusted with that cos one samll bowl of broth( which is warm water disguised as soup lol) and 1000ml of water have to say I'm hungry! And so is girl next to me! A yogurt would have been heven :(

Well thank you shana and polly you certainly sound positive about it and getting all us Prague pre oppers geared up for the off. Do they have wifi in the clinic then. I suppose the op is the biggest hurdle and then getting used to the enforced diet. When I have my op you will both be well on the thin road so good luck to you both.

Yup wifi in both hotel and clinic. So I was able to skype my dd everynight it was great. Was told to bring dvd's by bbc direct as there is no english channels but there is also no dvd player :( so been very bored

well toxin girl it is nearly your turn - soon be over and you will be home by the time I get there. I am staying at the Extol Inn which they say is only 800 mtrs from the clinic so must be the same clinic as Molly

Back