• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I post in here? LOL

Congrats Karlos. Just set the date now!!!

Well after 38 years and being engaged for 32 of them Val and I are getting married :D

We have had the noticed posted with the registrar and Val has bought the wedding dress and shoes so there is no going back now :eek: just got to sort a venue and date in February and we are good to go.

I'm sure no one will mind you being an Honourary Bride for posting here.

Hope the whole day goes according to plan and you have a fabulous time :D

Congratulations! xx

Congratulations to you both. The 14th may be a bit busy and therefore avoided, but hope your special day goes as planned.

Good to hear off you, and cant wait to see the pictures xxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to you both, that's fab news! :)

H xx

Congrats5Fmc2DHT5FSmiley5B15D.gif

congratulations to u both

Hope you both have the most wonderful day :):) I would keep the date & venue secret, Karlos ... you could have hundreds of uninvited guests otherwise, lol xx:love047:

Congratulations 2 u both hope u have a wonderful day ;) x

Congratulations to u and the future Mrs K. ( You make a lovely bride Karl, cant wait to see u in ur dress lol) all the best my friend xx

Woo hoo about time too Karl. Great news. Have a fabulous time. May it be the best day of your lives. XxxxxX

Wonderful news -- have a FAB day, Karlos and Mrs Karlos !!!
:angel: :love047::angel:

Congratulations to you both and i look forward to seeing the lovely pics of the very handsome and your beautiful bride :)

Congradulations to you both I hope you have many years of happiness together:) PS are we invited??? lol

Back