• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I post in here? LOL

Karlos

Thanks every one you're very lovely

I would love to be able to invite hundreds of people and it's going to be so hard to keep the numbers to a reasonable level. The way I see it we are hardly in the first flush of youth and are getting married for specific reasons. I want the day to be very special for Val but always at the back of my mind is that every penny we spend this year on the wedding and other stuff, Val is not going to have when I'm not here next year (Maybe even this year) My biggest concern is that she has her day, but I want her to not be worried about money when I've gone to give her the time she needs to find someone new and start a new life with them

Her second wedding can be the twenty grand festival of wild spending (Provided the guy can afford it LOL) but this one needs to be carefully budgeted I'm afraid. Although my rather low estimate of two grand went west real quick LOL

Thanks again xxxxxxx

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Karlos said:
Thanks every one you're very lovely

I would love to be able to invite hundreds of people and it's going to be so hard to keep the numbers to a reasonable level. The way I see it we are hardly in the first flush of youth and are getting married for specific reasons. I want the day to be very special for Val but always at the back of my mind is that every penny we spend this year on the wedding and other stuff, Val is not going to have when I'm not here next year (Maybe even this year) My biggest concern is that she has her day, but I want her to not be worried about money when I've gone to give her the time she needs to find someone new and start a new life with them

Her second wedding can be the twenty grand festival of wild spending (Provided the guy can afford it LOL) but this one needs to be carefully budgeted I'm afraid. Although my rather low estimate of two grand went west real quick LOL

Thanks again xxxxxxx

The day is about I and val, as long as u too have the most special and memorable day then that's all that matter, I'm sure u will, big hugs hun have a beautiful day xxxxxx

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Aw Karl :cry: She will remember it for the rest of her life, as the best day in her life, no matter how much or how little you spend. God Bless you both xxx :)

Miss Tickle

Karlos, You know we'll be with you in spirit and will be raising our virtual glasses to toast you and Val.
I applaud your attitude. Lovely that you will both have a fab day but it is only one day and the ONLY person you have to impress is Val. I'm sure she doesn't need a twenty grand do for you to do that !
Enjoy xx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
Well after 38 years and being engaged for 32 of them Val and I are getting married :D

We have had the noticed posted with the registrar and Val has bought the wedding dress and shoes so there is no going back now :eek: just got to sort a venue and date in February and we are good to go.

:wave_cry:Hi Karl & Val & family,
That's great news....have you contacted "Guiness" to see if 32 years is a record???:D
Please tell me you're getting married at the town hall so me & Pearline can stand outside the Slug & Lettuce with our handkies:cry:nothing like a good:love047: for us old dears to have a good cry LOLxxx

Congratulations to you both. I thought WE were bad, waiting 20 years to marry!

Have a lovely day my sweet xx