• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Century Club - Roll Call

I am soooooooooooo pleased 8lb loss this week (Not sure how. Into the centry club by losing 53lb pre op and 50 post op so far. It is all happening so fast but I feel great and am looking forward to hitting my next mini target (6lb to go and 5 weeks to do it).

welcome to the new century club members. Bloody hell Bryan, 8lb in a week?? Share your secrets please.

And Amrac, incredible weight loss. Is that all post op?

Yayy. I got my century badge today !! I weighed in at 13stone 13lb
My heaviest GP recorded weight was 21stone 1lb and this is the weight i use to track my loss (although i think at my heaviest i was about 21stone 7lb)
I had my surgery just over 5 months ago (23rd Jan)

Made it into the century club yesterday with 100.5 lbs lost since January 2009, weighing in at 12st 9.5 lbs. Was once 21st 7lbs though, so in total that's 123.5lbs lost.

:)That's great news - well done:)

woohoo.... welcome along new centurions... Make yourself at home!

I'm here too :D:D:D:D

Well done EVERYONE... a tremendous achievement and you all deserve a fanfare!

Fantastic!

Love and hugs to each and every one of you xxx

Ooh... me too !!! I made my century this week !:happy036:

Our Precious Jacqui (Dotty) has her Century too!

An amazing achievement Jac, this bypass has worked so well for you Angel.

Love and hugs xxxxx

Woooohooooo Im a centurian :D I can remember seeing these on peoples profiles and thinking I wish I had one.....now I have :D XX

Well deserved Jac, after all you have endured, it's an amazing achievement and thank goodness for the bypass, it's been the best thing you could have done by the looks of things.

Love and hugs xxx

Back