• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Considering banding with THG - support needed

I used my hubbys credit card too! Weird how they don't mind it's not yours or ask them if it's ok isn't it??!!! Good luck on your journey x

I know how you feel Caroline, I've donej every diet under the sun. Just cannot wait for 3 August to arrive. Wishing you all the best, lets keep in touch on progress

UOTE=caroline4013;2556758]Thanks for your support Michelle.
My 2 best mates know what I'm planning and are very supportive (one is coming with me tomorrow)
My hubby, son and daughter are just concerned that surgery could be dangerous for me and think I should just keep trying to diet!
I have tried every diet under the sun.......Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conley, Atkins, Cabbage Soup, Lighter Life, Herbal Life, Cambridge, Xenical, Tenuate Dosphan, Harcombe, F Plan, Calorie Counting.........you name it and I bet I've done it!!!!!
I have just come into some money due to an inheritance (not actually got the money in the bank yet but, will have soon) and I am so determined to get my life back on track and to stop wasting my life away. Everyone that knows me thinks I am full of confidence and Mrs Personality whereas in reality I am continually full of self hatred and I am crying out for some sort of help with my weight.
I had a funeral to attend to last week which was particularly stressful yet I was stressed because I was worried about what people (who haven't seen me for ages) would think about how massive I looked and not for the reasons that most people would assume, grief etc!
I always thought I was such a strong person, but, now I know I'm not and am so desperate to change my life!!!!![/QUOTE]

Back