• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

daily exercise thread

robina

1.58 mile run in 22 minutes

robina

1.58 miles run in 22 minutes

Slightly faster than yesterday, by 17 seconds lol

robina

Yesterday

1 hour walk

robina

Forgot to update
Yesterday
1.58 miles run in 22.43 seconds
Slightly slower as getting over a migraine

robina

1.75 miles run in 23 minutes 47 seconds

robina

3.04 miles run in 44 minutes 43 seconds

robina

2 hour leisurely walk since its rest day

robina

1.75 miles run in 24 minutes 3 seconds

robina

1.75 miles run in 23 minutes 30 seconds

robina

45 minutes cardio at the gym on the rower, elliptical and treadmill ....... then i got banned for 3 weeks

robina

1.75 miles run in 23 minutes 59 seconds

robina

1.75 miles run in 23 minutes. Personal best!

And it was raining :)

robina

2 hour slow walk

Ice cold

Brilliant work.....for me yesterday 11k exercise bike switching between level 3 and 4 and 2 mile walk with the dog today 5k ride and 2 mile brisk walk...must remember to time :)

robina

Brilliant work.....for me yesterday 11k exercise bike switching between level 3 and 4 and 2 mile walk with the dog today 5k ride and 2 mile brisk walk...must remember to time :)

Brilliant effort!

I use map my walk which also has settings for running and biking. Theres also map my run, map my ride and map my fitness

Its an app on my phone which i carry with me any way and it maps my distance, speed and total time. Also works out split pace so i can see how ive done for each mile run

Ice cold

Fantastic thanks will download it...I use a fitbit but unsure of it's reliability...really just use it to get a guide to how many steps I'm taking,,,the exercise bike seems to work well for me. I am away next week, going to be walking a lot but I want to try the couch to 5k added to exercise bike plus dog walking when I get back :) how are you building your running up? Are you following something like couch to 5k or are you just doing what feels right?

robina

Fantastic thanks will download it...I use a fitbit but unsure of it's reliability...really just use it to get a guide to how many steps I'm taking,,,the exercise bike seems to work well for me. I am away next week, going to be walking a lot but I want to try the couch to 5k added to exercise bike plus dog walking when I get back :) how are you building your running up? Are you following something like couch to 5k or are you just doing what feels right?

i just do what feels right, i couldnt get to grips with c25k
i breath in for 3 steps and out for 3 and keep going till i cant do any more then i walk till im under control and run again

i can now run a mile straight but struggle with hills
i started doing a mile and a half on my 4 in the week runs and 3 miles at a weekend
next week ill be doing 2 miles a day during the week and still my 3 miles at the weekend where im trying to improve times
once i can run that 5k ill up it to 10k doing the run walk thing

robina

5k run in 43 minutes 1 second