• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dancing on AIR - NHS & Plastics

My GP has finally got her act together and sent in an application for funding for my reconstructive surgery a couple of weeks ago. Fingers, toes and anything else that can be managed are all crossed bt i fully expect to have to appeal

Good luck Dianne" hope the force is behind ya :) " u have done so well and look fab u so deserve to get this funding xx

Will keep my fingers and crossed for you. Hopefully you should hear soon. I only had to wait three weeks, lets hope your letter is quick too.

It won't be long now... good luck Di !

Rose

Thanks everyone, I hope its as easy as the GP applying and it being accepted however something tells me it won't be. LOL the pessimist in me at work. it can take up to 12 weeks for a decision to be made so I am going to put it to the back of my mind until I either hear something or the end of June when I badger them.

Meantime I am going to get some real long walks In and tone up a bit in the hope I lose a couple more pounds to ensure I stay under a bmi of 28 as I can gain 9lb water retention each month. I don't want that affecting the consultants decision when I finally see one.

Thanks everyone, I hope its as easy as the GP applying and it being accepted however something tells me it won't be. LOL the pessimist in me at work. it can take up to 12 weeks for a decision to be made so I am going to put it to the back of my mind until I either hear something or the end of June when I badger them.

Meantime I am going to get some real long walks In and tone up a bit in the hope I lose a couple more pounds to ensure I stay under a bmi of 28 as I can gain 9lb water retention each month. I don't want that affecting the consultants decision when I finally see one.

My fingers are crossed for you too Di. x

Back