• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 8 feeling very sick

I had to start my LSD 14 days before my surgery date 10 days to go!! Not that I'm counting! Xx

I know it's soooooooo exciting... I am nearly popping here so you must be sooooooo sooooooo excited.. So hopefully I should be getting done about the 14th oct ... That would be good so it's all settled for Xmas.. As my kids don't want to hear any excuses that I feel to ill at Christmas lol...

We'll keep us updated so nice to chat to u..
And good luck not that you need as u seem to be doing really well xxx
Hugs xx

Wow!!!

One stone is fab!!! I'm gonna weigh myself on Monday and I pray all this hard work is working otherwise the scales are gonna go out the window!!

I lost 8lb in the two weeks before my LSD just from eating a lot better,although I did have Pizza Hut the night before my LSD as a sort of last supper!!

Did anyone else do this??

I'm soooo ready now that the wait is driving me mad!!

Xxx

I've just warmed up my chocolate slimfast shake in the microwave!!

It's soooo nice and it obviously takes longer to drink which is a good thing I think!!

Xx

Glad it's not just me!!!

I didn't even really enjoy it tho coz I knew it was just more fat to get rid of in the next few months!!! Xx

Day 7 of slim fast diet!

Today is the first day that I've felt really hungry! So hungry in fact that I could cry!

That's a bit pathetic I know but it's really got to me today and I've got 11 days left of it!!

It's Saturday night,the X factors on which usually means eating in front of the TV!

I'm thinking of switching to the food option for the next week has anyone done this before?

I really don't feel like I can do 11 days without killing someone!!! And then I will probably eat them!!!

Becky xxxx

Well if your team has a food option and if you are allowed to switch between the options you will be fine doing that. If not sure call your team (dietitian) and ask.

Hi Becky

Your doing great!

Just to let you know I have been merging your pre op threads with the diary you started on day one.

Each new thread creates a new diary :D

Today is the first day that I've felt really hungry! So hungry in fact that I could cry! That's a bit pathetic I know but it's really got to me today and I've got 11 days left of it!! It's Saturday night,the X factors on which usually means eating in front of the TV! I'm thinking of switching to the food option for the next week has anyone done this before? I really don't feel like I can do 11 days without killing someone!!! And then I will probably eat them!!! Becky xxxx
It's not pathetic, I have also felt like crying on Monday when I was at work, I felt strange and wanted to go home, but I stuck it out,I've got five days left now,

well day three of the milk diet, and feeling a bit better, was really proud of myself as took mum to do the food shop, and didn't cheat or anything like that, just brought my bottled water, milk for the next two days, some more sugar free jelly to make and some ready break for after the surgery in just over two weeks.

I did a food shop today and I wasn't even tempted to buy anything naughty,however,the children asked for pizza for dinner so cooking them was hard!!
Normally I would steal a bite,or a slice,but I didn't I just busied myself with something else!!
I didn't realise how many things I associate with food until I couldn't have it!!

X

It's day 8 of my pre op diet and I've just weighed myself and I've lost 4lb on one hand I think that's great but on the other I think I've stuck to the diet religiously and wanted a bigger loss!

I've lost 12 lb in 3 weeks but when you have 7 stone to lose it doesn't seem like a lot.

Felling a bit depressed today I think!!!

Xx

And I got a told off by a police man this morning about parking near a corner at the school!!!

Not the best start to my day!!! ??

It's day 8 of my pre op diet and I've just weighed myself and I've lost 4lb on one hand I think that's great but on the other I think I've stuck to the diet religiously and wanted a bigger loss! I've lost 12 lb in 3 weeks but when you have 7 stone to lose it doesn't seem like a lot. Felling a bit depressed today I think!!! Xx
Becky you are doing great 4ibs is a great loss and near to half a stone . You may find next week the loss will be more. Just go with it at least your going in right direction. And like some one has said its about shrinking the liver . I know how disappointing it is but stick with it . The thing you don't want is for your op to be cancelled. Keep going . And drink lots if water. I wish i could do ad well as you. Best wishes

Day 9 ?

I'm feeling really fed up today and quite sick!

The idea of another shake makes me wanna throw up!!

It should be illegal to cook and wash up for other people when you're doing the LSD!!!!

7 days to go ?

Back