• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg!

Look at the inspirational piccies part of the forum .... Stick with it and you will be posting your own equally inspirational piccies soon too ;). They got me through the torturous 6 mths I had to do with the gastric ballon in before my op.

Hang on in there. I even had a trip to the seaside on my lrd. Fish n chips filled the air and my sister had an ice cream I had a carton of skimmed milk and bit of fruit, I surprised my self lol xx be so worth it.

Am actually calm! Think the journey helped, I'm hotel now showered and hair washed, are u at Dolan park? Xx

Arrived at Dolan park at 0800 still not been taken down! I can honestly say am past nervous just bloody starving!!!!!!! I thought going private was supposed to b better! ?

peri peri chicken & giant cous cous

I had peri peri chicken with giant cous cous for my tea a few times, it was lush, I made it up in bulk & froze a few.
I also made some chilli salmon with rice noodles.

Oh am hoping I can still have fizzy! Xx

I'm surprised that some area's are different as at my first meeting which was on 7th Nov 14 with Bariatric Nurse and dietician session we were told no more coke or fizzy (carbonated)drinks as they swell in the little stomach and can damage the pouch it also brings air in and makes excess gas. As one Guy said he didn't think he could go through with surgery as he couldn't give up coke. I'm still Newbie awaiting to see Consultant and Dietician in March

I had the bypass on 31/12 and I miss Pepsi Max. I hope one day I will be able to drink it again but not yet as my stomach is still healing.

I had the bypass on 31/12 and I miss Pepsi Max. I hope one day I will be able to drink it again but not yet as my stomach is still healing.

You might be able to drink it flat by stirring bubbles out of it,but I really would advise anyone to wave goodbye to all fizzy drinks.
You'll be doing yourself a massive favour :)

I use to love pepsi max but ive not had it for 5 months..to be honest i have lost i interest in it

If it is just the flavour you miss, then soda stream do sugar free syryps including cola varieties. Just add tap water - perfectly flat coke.

My pre op starts tomorrow but i dont kno what is on it til i recieve email from dietitains tomorrow mornin. But will let you all kno. My op is next sunday the 25th. I waved bye bye to diet pepsi 2 weeks ago as i put weight on over xmas. And to be honest im not missing it. I was doin so well not having it then christmas came. My kids havent even asked for it coz its not in house anymore x

Back