• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg!

saz2312

Help!

Start my pre op diet on Boxing Day! What am a going to eat for dinner!! Have already bought my slim fast for breakfast and lunch!! Any help please! Feeling scared!! Xx

which LSD are you doing? I did the 100 low cal diet my lunch was salad with tuna or chicken or cracker bread with boiled eggs and cherry tomatoes

You could have 100g of left over turkey...my tea every night for 2 weeks was turkey slices on cracker bread..boring i know

Day 2!

So am on day 2 of my pre op diet! Get my op on the 7th! Don't feel hungry but am shattered! I am craving a diet coke!

I just checked I am allowed fizzy pop! Having a can of diet coke with ice and a straw! Wow I feel so lucky! Am struggling today! Hungry and sore head!! Xx

Good luck hunni xx

I've never been told I can't have fizzy, I've noticed a few other banders on here have been advised against it, so I double checked my literature & can't find anything that says no fizzy. Hope ive not been going wrong all year?!?

I have prosecco with a dash of apple juice. Not tried coke or lemonade yet,
But too be honest no craving too, wasn't a big coke drinker, not good for the teeth,
Was only allowed tea ,coffee, milk, and sugar free squash / water on my lsd

Get my op on Wednesday and I am struggling so badly just now! No idea what to make for t! My children are having an Indian! This is torture!

Take yourself off to the bathroom have a nice bubbly bath, or go to your bedroom have a clothing sort out as soon you wont be needing those sizes anymore, paint your nails put you knickers in colour order, anything to keep you away from food, you don't have long to go now and the end result will be so worth it xx

Back