• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day 8 feeling very sick

becky2123

I'm on day 8 of my LSD and I've been doing the slimfast diet which I've stuck to religiously but today I've felt very sick and weak.

I feel worse now than I did on day 1!

Anyone else had this?

Xx

becky2123

I have decided to change to the food option for the second week as I've been falling awful!

I've just had Turkey breast,cabbage and broccoli for dinner and it was delicious!!!!!

If I see another milk shake again I will cry!!!

Janetteclare

Wow!!!

One stone is fab!!! I'm gonna weigh myself on Monday and I pray all this hard work is working otherwise the scales are gonna go out the window!!

I lost 8lb in the two weeks before my LSD just from eating a lot better,although I did have Pizza Hut the night before my LSD as a sort of last supper!!

Did anyone else do this??

I'm soooo ready now that the wait is driving me mad!!

Xxx
I had a taybarns the night before my lsd. I lost a stone on my diet. Had surgery on Friday for bypass. Now five days post op and doing okay. X

Janetteclare

Today is the first day that I've felt really hungry! So hungry in fact that I could cry!

That's a bit pathetic I know but it's really got to me today and I've got 11 days left of it!!

It's Saturday night,the X factors on which usually means eating in front of the TV!

I'm thinking of switching to the food option for the next week has anyone done this before?

I really don't feel like I can do 11 days without killing someone!!! And then I will probably eat them!!!

Becky xxxx
I struggled on a Friday night which was always our takeaway night. I sat upstairs while my family had fish and chips and cried. Pathetic I know but love food and really miss it. But didn't cheat because I wanted my liver to shrink and couldn't bear the thought of them not doing the operation. You get through it. Five days post op now so did it and moving forward with my life xx

becky2123

It's not pathetic at all!!

I've shed a few tears this past few week and that's an understatement!!

I'm terrified they won't do the operation so I'm giving it my best!!

A week today it will be all done ? x