• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Day one

john tandy

Well this is my 1st post after the op all went ok except I have constant hiccups and burps mr accroyd did a grand job well let's see how long to get rid of the gas an hiccups

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So glad to hear that all has gone well, wishing you a speedy recovery (and lets hope they go quickly for you too!)

Kat x

Congrats! :553:
Glad to hear all went well, hope you have a speedy recovery too.
How long will you be in hospital for?
I had my op on the Monday morning and got out on the Wednesday lunchtime, I started to feel better as soon as I got home!
Lots of luck
Em xxxx

Well you're almost halfway there!
It must vary from hospital to hospital.

Congratulations john on a successful surgery. You will soon be up and walking around.. xx

Congratulations! Hope you recover nice and quickly :) x

Congratulations John. Hope you have a speedy recovery and wishing you all the very best for your new journey x

Some of your pain might be caused by how you moved about whilst under anaesthetic , one of the nurses told me that Mr Ackroyd likes to stand between your legs to operate!

It's hardly the most dignified position is it....but thank goodness you're asleep!
If its the pain you're worried about, I had my op on the Monday and was pretty much ache and pain free by Friday.
Em xxxx

Just went for my X-ray an they noticed stomach has leaked out might have to back under to correct this now I'm worried did I do right thing

Oh no that's terrible do you need further surgery ? X you have done the right thing in the long term it will be well worth it.

Well got to wait an see what consultant says later I'm thinking may e I should of stayed large

Then have all the major risks of obesity which could be worse? I know it's seems a dark cloud is over head right now but try and stay positive and think of how you will look, your health and all of the wonderful things you will beable to do.

Sorry to hear you're having problems so early on John.. Hopefully the consultant has seen you by now, and they are doing something about it... But you will still have done the right thing having the op in the long run.. I will be thinking about you this evening. Good luck xx

Well dark cloud defo at moment can't speak to family as this was done without them knowing but I bet they would say I brought it apron myself tho

Back