• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st day of pre op diet

Sarge said:
Keep up the good work! I'm on day 10 and so far its really not been to bad.

Ty Hun n well dun u ;-) x

I've ate everything on my sheet 2day drank my fluids n I feel fine so happy days xx well done all on pre op x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Day 4 dun n dusted :) goin ok so far hope every one else is doin great :) xx

Day 6 dun I carnt believe how easy this wk has been mind u I do I surpose as the yr weight management I did got me into sml meals 3x daily n that's wot my 1st wks been :) I start my wk of clear fluids ie sieved soup Monday n I'm lookin forward to the change of flavour dunno if I'll be sayin that by wed lol xx

Last edited:
Hi glad you doing ok, im day 4 today and have to say its not been easy for me but on the plus side 1 chin down and only 4 to go Lol!

afandou1999 said:
Hi glad you doing ok, im day 4 today and have to say its not been easy for me but on the plus side 1 chin down and only 4 to go Lol!

Lol bless ya well dun hun :) ur doin great it's gonna be so worth it :) xx

That my 1st wk of pre op dun and I've lost 9 lbs :) I no its not about weightloss but liver shrinkage but I'm so pleased I wanted to share :) xx

That's great hun , at 10 days o have lost 12 lbs . Like you say it is about the liver , but when you see the figures you feel its working xx

pandora said:
That's great hun , at 10 days o have lost 12 lbs . Like you say it is about the liver , but when you see the figures you feel its working xx[/QUOTE

Ty Hun n well dun 2u that's a great loss n ye it sure does :) xx

Ty Hun x

Day 2 of the clear fluids n it's not to bad eyes on the prize :) xx

Tray3004 said:
Day 2 of the clear fluids n it's not to bad eyes on the prize :) xx

You are doing very well :) well done! Xxx

Fuffs said:
You are doing very well :) well done! Xxx

Ty Hun :) so are u xx

Tray3004 said:
Ty Hun :) so are u xx

Thank you :) I guess we have to give it out best shot :D

Defiantly this is our last hurdle after all this Xmas will be so different :) n summer will be better no more wraped up hiding my lumps n bumps lol :) xx carnt believe this time next wk I will be dun :) I'm nervous n excited lol xx

Tray3004 said:
Defiantly this is our last hurdle after all this Xmas will be so different :) n summer will be better no more wraped up hiding my lumps n bumps lol :) xx carnt believe this time next wk I will be dun :) I'm nervous n excited lol xx

It's so exciting!!!!

It's mad to think you will be sitting on the losers bench :)

This summer will be amazing!

I really wish we could all have a forum meet this summer. I have met some people at WLS support group and they are awesome. So, would be great to meet others :)

Ye I totally agree wud be awesome to meet up :) xx

Hopefully we can all pull together and arrange it :)

That would be great xx

Well carnt believe my 2wk pre op diet is almost over it's gone really fast 2moz is my last day of clear soup :) I've lost about 1stone so that's an added bonus ive not cheated once so I'm pleased wiv that :) n really lookin forward to tues to start my new life :) xxx

Back