• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st day of pre op diet

Tray3004

As the title says I've done my 1st day :) tbh its not been 2bad :) dunno weather I'll still be sayin that in a few days lol I'm on low calorie 1st wk then clear soups n water 2nd wk good luck to any one else on there preop xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I'm on day four and to be honest I keep wondering if I'm actually doing it right as it seems ok!

I'm on low carb diet so I'm filling up on sugar free juices and sugar free jellys, Ive not felt hungry but obviously I'm having to fight the bad food thoughts. A sweet wrapper blew past me in the wind today and I was like ohh I so could eat that right now!

Good luck girls

Vicky x

Aw tks for all ur kind n supportive comments :) we will get there I think early nites for me aswell lol xx

Tray3004 said:
Aw tks for all ur kind n supportive comments :) we will get there I think early nites for me aswell lol xx

Yes hi every one, I'm on day two of my milk and yogurt diet, it's real hard I've filled up on tea and coffee and water my surgery date is Wednesday 7th March... So I am counting down now and I am quite excited?anyone else?

My day one wasn't too bad

I feel exactly the same scared n excited lol x we will do it :) x

hi andrea,
my sleeve op next thursday 08th and i am a mixture of excited and scared witless!!
i'm on low carb diet and think i'm eating more than i did before i started it so, i'm toying with going onto liquid only diet for my second week.
nightmare or what?
good luck for your op and your recovery

Keep going, i found once i was in the routine and made sure i spead it all out through the day it was fine, nas ribena hot or cold was a life saver and still is :)

flowerofshona said:
Keep going, i found once i was in the routine and made sure i spead it all out through the day it was fine, nas ribena hot or cold was a life saver and still is :)

Hi all... Not feeing it today... I am weak tired and fuul of wind, I went to the supermarket after the school run and that just finished me off
I am soaking in a hot bath and then it's my yogurt and warm milk time and a early nite, hurry up next Wednesday I say x

What exactly is clear soup?

Plus I have just put all what I have had to eat today and it's come to 553cals gonna be 10 stone before my op lol lol lol

It's basicly tinned soup sieved so u just get the liquid it's got be batchelors slimmer soup or ww oxo

Well day 2 over n done with :) x wasn't to bad didn't have my 2fruit 2day or my yogurt as really didn't fancy them hope every1 else is gettin on ok xx

Good luck with the pre op diet Tray and everyone else doing it now!! Hope when my turn comes I will be as determined about it as you guys xxx

Cheers Hun :) day 3 n things are goin ok I'm surprised I'm finding it ok it's not much less than I've been eating for my yr of weight management tbh just the tea coffee I had about 5 cups now can only have 1 lol :) so I have it when I get up wiv my bfast xx

good luck tray i would say to you try and get your friut and yoghurt in they are there for a reason dont forget you multi vits to you are doing great. xxx

Tks for that Hun I will :) ty n ye takin my multivitamin xx

Back