• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1st day of pre op diet

Well done huni - you're doing fab job keep up the excellent work and the weight you get off now wont be coming back xxx

Well carnt believe my 2wk pre op diet is almost over it's gone really fast 2moz is my last day of clear soup :) I've lost about 1stone so that's an added bonus ive not cheated once so I'm pleased wiv that :) n really lookin forward to tues to start my new life :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So happy and excited for you!! You are close enough to smell the polish on the losers bench now!!!

Well done, I just finished mine today. Not allowed any food as of 5pm tonight and now only allowed liquid including orange juice until 11am Tuesday.
Funny when I look back 2 weeks and think of the fear I had of the pre op diet and now it all seemed quite easy!!

Best of luck for Tuesday!!

Vicky x

vicky x said:
Well done, I just finished mine today. Not allowed any food as of 5pm tonight and now only allowed liquid including orange juice until 11am Tuesday.
Funny when I look back 2 weeks and think of the fear I had of the pre op diet and now it all seemed quite easy!!

Best of luck for Tuesday!!

Vicky x

Wow, are you sniffing the polish too?? Lol

Last edited:
Tyvm ladies :) I'm so excited I carnt believe my new life is almost here good luck 2 u for tues aswell Vicky :) xxx

Tray3004 said:
Tyvm ladies :) I'm so excited I carnt believe my new life is almost here good luck 2 u for tues aswell Vicky :) xxx

I am feeling excited for you :D new life waiting for you!

Fuffs said:
I am feeling excited for you :D new life waiting for you!

Tyvm Hun ull soon be on the losers bench wiv me gettin our new lives :) xx

Tray3004 said:
Tyvm Hun ull soon be on the losers bench wiv me gettin our new lives :) xx

You can get the Mr Sheen ready for me :) its so exciting! :D

Fuffs said:
You can get the Mr Sheen ready for me :) its so exciting! :D

I sure will Hun ill shine u seat ready for u :) xx

Tray3004 said:
I sure will Hun ill shine u seat ready for u :) xx

Thank you muchly :D xxx

Well done tray. I've also lost a stone! I've also stuck to the diet and not cheated, but have found the second week a bit tougher than the first. Not long for us now. I've had butterflies all day. Tomorrow cant come quick enough. Hope everything goes ok for tomorrow and to everyone else who is having surgery tomorrow. X

kirst83 said:
Well done tray. I've also lost a stone! I've also stuck to the diet and not cheated, but have found the second week a bit tougher than the first. Not long for us now. I've had butterflies all day. Tomorrow cant come quick enough. Hope everything goes ok for tomorrow and to everyone else who is having surgery tomorrow. X

Ty hun n very well dun :) I'm exactly the same so excited :) xx good luck Hun xx

Wow, are you sniffing the polish too?? Lol

Lol, im sniffing that polish too. I'm so desperate to pack my bags already but trying to stop my self as I know if I do it now I'll be going in and out of it checking everything.
I've stressed for the past few weeks about what'll happen with the kids, work home etc but thanks to my family and friends it's all sorted so I've got nothing to do now (except clear my sky+) until I go to the hospital tomorrow!!

Vicky x

Thank you tray. X

Good luck for tomorrow vicki hope everything goes well for you too. I stressed about my children too. It's a good job our families are there to support us! Where would we be without them! X

vicky x said:
Tray what time have you got to go in?

Vicky x

Got be there for 7.30 hun :) my bags packed house spotless done all washin ironing so when I get bk I'll only have the stuff I took in to wash so excited :) xx

Good luck to all having there op 2moz hope we all have a safe op n a speedy recovery xxx

Got be there for 7.30 hun :) my bags packed house spotless done all washin ironing so when I get bk I'll only have the stuff I took in to wash so excited :) xx

Nice early start then, I haven't got to go in until 4:30pm yet they assure me I'll be done tomorrow!

I look forward to seeing ur update from the losers bench!

Vicky x

Tks Hun :) n yeps I'll be lookin for urs :) I'm gonna have my bath in a min n really try hard for a early nite as I'll have to get up for 5 to leave around 6.15 :) xxx

So exciting!!!!!!! Good luck girlies!!!!! Xxx

Back