• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

December 2015 Surgeries

Hi everyone I'm on day 6 of pre op diet and so sick of milk yogurts and jelly so much that I'm not having most of what I'm allowed the thought of it is knocking me sick I'm at a point where I would rather do without than have that it's making g me have no apatite how are all of you's getting on xx

Mine is amazing, it's piece of boiled/grilled chicken and egg with green veg/salad x2 with 3 small fruits and broth/sugar free jelly. Works a dream and I'm starting to like veg. Try it. Must do the same thing and leads you towards healthier foods. I think it's good mental preparation for post op.

Mine is amazing, it's piece of boiled/grilled chicken and egg with green veg/salad x2 with 3 small fruits and broth/sugar free jelly. Works a dream and I'm starting to like veg. Try it. Must do the same thing and leads you towards healthier foods. I think it's good mental preparation for post op.

My hospital has told me to follow this one only 5 more days to go but wish my hospital done same as yours sounds lovely I'm not a big milk drinker anyway so finding it hard to stomach xx

My hospital has told me to follow this one only 5 more days to go but wish my hospital done same as yours sounds lovely I'm not a big milk drinker anyway so finding it hard to stomach xx

Up until the first day I thought it was milk only and psyched myself up for it - when I found this instead I was elated. Though I love milk too. Can't imagine how determined and focused you are to stick to it, I'm proud of you.:) you're going a couple of days before me. Please update as soon as you can on the day. When people vanish on the forum my mind wonders...

Up until the first day I thought it was milk only and psyched myself up for it - when I found this instead I was elated. Though I love milk too. Can't imagine how determined and focused you are to stick to it, I'm proud of you.:) you're going a couple of days before me. Please update as soon as you can on the day. When people vanish on the forum my mind wonders...

Thank you and I will update as soon I can hopefully will have good mobile signal in hospital lol and my mind also wonders the same lol xx

Hi regarding the chewing gum I know postband it was something I got told not to have not quite sure why think it can aggravate wind and is risky if accidentally swallowed so may be to get you used to not having it x

Really enjoying reading your posts guys. I'm not quiet December but I am January in Belgium. Wishing you all the best, will be following with interest.

Starting to get nervous jitters now op on Tuesday. Feeling very week to with bad headache I hope it's just the pre op and I'm not coming down with illness

Good luck for Tuesday Blob! We're all going to be thinking about you!

I'm glad everything has gone well for you Butterfly, I hope you're getting plenty of rest and the pain is going away.

Only 4 days left- I can't believe it... I've really fluffed up the pre-op but my provider is still going to do the operation. I'm just trying as hard as I can now to make these last 4 days count.

I hope you're all doing well.

Congratulations on having your op, butterfly. I hope you're starting to feel better and that everything is going well :)

Good luck for tomorrow, B!

Hope that your starting to feel a little less groggy. Keep moving around it will help with gas and keep sip sip sipping water. X x

Thank you all, here now waiting second on the list so should be about midday, hopefully will see you on the other side on that very important losers bench xx

Back