• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Di's Op

BlondeMoment

Hi all , steve here (di's hubby), just took me 10 mins to think of Di's password to try and log on and let you guys know, that Di is well , the op went great with no complications.

A little annoyed for i was asked to leave due to a tickly cough i have otherwise i would be still there.

Anyways Di should be logging on when she gets back to catch up with you all , and prob driving me nuts with her little bell of sumoning lol.

Take care all :)

news_17083.gif

Hi all , steve here (di's hubby), just took me 10 mins to think of Di's password to try and log on and let you guys know, that Di is well , the op went great with no complications.

A little annoyed for i was asked to leave due to a tickly cough i have otherwise i would be still there.

Anyways Di should be logging on when she gets back to catch up with you all , and prob driving me nuts with her little bell of sumoning lol.

Take care all :)

Wonderful news that all has gone well for Di - give her my love and looking forward to catching up with all her news:) sending her hugs with fairy dust for a speedy recovery:553:

thats great news! :)
thanks for letting us all know steve!!

.x.

glad all went well and shes ok xxx

glad all is well xx

update

HI all , steve here (di's hubby),well i got the hospital this morning and found Di with a unit of blood being pumped in here, she had already taken 2 units during the night, Apparently, after an ultasound they found that one of her ports (keyhole cuts i believe) was leaking into her body, they plan to make another ultrasound in the morning to check that it has stopped bleedin. when i left DI she was fast asleep and her heart rate was down to an average 105 rather then the 140 + this morning.

Right im off to eat my chips, and yes they are very bad for me , but i havent eaten all day lol :p, take care all ill keep ya posted, steve

Hi there, sorry Di is having a rough time. Hope she gets better soon. x

Steve thanks for the up-date, hopefully they have sorted everything out and she will be home in no time to summon you with the little bell

thanks for the update, i hope tomorrows a better day for her x

Back