• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Elephant skin boobs

I've gone down lots in my chest size but my cup size has only gone down one. They've deflated. They look like a party balloon that's 10 days old. My belly isn't all that better and neither are my legs. I've been exercising like hell but I just have toned muscles hiding under layers of loose skin. But I knew it was coming, I'm currently single so it doesn't really bother me all that much. If I did meet someone who couldn't cope with my saggy bits, then they can just foxtrot Oscar.

yes i agree.... i have gone down from a 48g to a 36g the only difference is my boobs are empty and its all skin :(
oh well its definately worth it, i would do it all again :)
tasha xx

can i join the empty boob club, lol ,,,,im 6 weeks out and have lost 6inches off my boobs ,and i seriously cant afford to lose any more inches off them lol,,,but it kinda balances out cos ive lost 12 inch off my waist too! crinkly bottom next i guess,oh joy! haha,thank god we wear clothes xxxx,and i still think its a small price to pay for feeling so much healthier x

omg just the time my imagination starts to run wild so in that case girls as my belly shrinks will my willy get bigger lol

Apparently so Dave , or it may just be that you can see it again lol ;)

djdave said:
omg just the time my imagination starts to run wild so in that case girls as my belly shrinks will my willy get bigger lol

Was watching Oprah the other day and one of her medical staff said 1 inch for every 35lb or so. Sounds like the boys do better out of this than the girls lol

Was watching Oprah the other day and one of her medical staff said 1 inch for every 35lb or so. Sounds like the boys do better out of this than the girls lol
yeah they get a longer willy and we get longer boobies, dont seem fair lol

I showed my mummy deflated bags, she laughed :-( . I dont think they could be any more south unless i was in the south pole!

Time to work on my boob job bonus!

I showed my mummy deflated bags, she laughed :-( . I dont think they could be any more south unless i was in the south pole!

Time to work on my boob job bonus!

How much have you lost now, Sam? Once you are at goal you will have a better idea what work needs doing ... might not be as much as you think, honey but at your age you need to be happy with your body ... me & my hubby have had our monies worth from my funbags over the years so they are not my priority (or his) but just keep saving for the work to be done when you are nearer your ideal weight, mwah xxx :):)

Ive lost 4st 4lbs now . Woohoo. But i think its all been from my face and boobs. Hope you're okay hun x

Ive lost 4st 4lbs now . Woohoo. But i think its all been from my face and boobs. Hope you're okay hun x

That is brilliant, Sam honey ... I am sure you didn't have 4stone boobs:eek::eek: The weight will be from other places too, but you cant see them. Bet you can tell with your clothes. :)
Yes, I am OK ... I am always OK cos I am too stubborn not to be, lol xxx :)

yeah they get a longer willy and we get longer boobies, dont seem fair lol

Which presumably some lucky lady will get the benefit of, but not sure what use a long thin booby is ... may have to sew a button on & use them to hold my too big trousers up, lol xxx :D

Back