• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Em's Tummy Tuck

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Eeeeeek!!

So... FINALLY! I'm in the waiting room for the big op!

Been up since 4:45 this morning!

Bleurgh!

Only a quick one because I was 2nd to check in and I've already got my lovely stockings on! Mmm!

Plus I'm busting for the loo!

See you all on the other side!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck Hun here's to the wash board stomach lol x

good luck Em x

Best of luck XX

Good luck x

Your in the best place on this wild and windy Monday morning - just think of all us pre operrs not even started our journey yet - I'm soooo jealous - I've gotta go to horrible work now and daydream about being slim. Lol

Thank You everyone!

So I'm still here waiting but so far I have seen the anaesthetist and my Surgeon Mr. Gateley who is lovely. Really calm, softly spoken and is currently teaching a student who he got to ask me all the relevant questions and mark me up. Initially the student came in alone and started talking about the procedure and when I asked about my hips he said that they wouldn't touch them. But when Mr. Gateley was present he personally asked me what I was unhappy with and I told him about my tummy itself and my hips, and he got the student to mark them so they could be lipo'd! Brilliant!

I feel funny knowing I'm covered in marker pen and that no one else can see! Lol!

So.. My theatre slot is for about 10:30/11.

Bring it on...!!!

My op's been put back until 5 this evening. Not sure why. I can only presume they had an emergency. But I don't mind because it means I can go all night and not mess up my sleep pattern. I just hope they don't put it back again!

I'm on water until 2pm. Bleurgh! Not fair that I can smell lunch. Even hospital food smells good when you've not eaten for almost 16 hours!

But I've got my bed on the ward and its not too bad. I'm in the corner by window and the sun is shining beautifully. There's an American lady opposite me, mid-late 30's, and it looks like she's had a boob job because she has a drain under her top. I've only been here about 10 minutes and she has been on her mobile non-stop, basically working from the hospital. And doing her nails. And putting her make up on. She is so loud!

There's an elderly lady next to her who's just been told her operation has been postponed again and her Husband is really not happy. Raising his voice, swearing... I don't know what her operation is but I feel terrible for her. Not only that I feel embarrassed for her with the stuff that's coming out of his mouth! Now he's just shouted at her and stormed out! Crikey!

Sorry to hear your op's been put back though it sounds like it will work to your favour sleep wise

LOVE the soap opera updates!!

xxx

Lol that made me giggle!!! Hope you get done and dusted soon. Thinking of you xx

Hope the surgery goes well and your recovery is easy. Enjoy the entertainment lol. Slap that horrible man for his wife. He sounds like he deserves it.
Lynne x

Evening All!

I'm now back up on the ward... Phew!

Feel pretty groggy and a little sick what with all the transferring between departments.

Woke up to the feeling of my tube being taken out of my throat and my tummy was in enough pain to make me cry! :-( It felt like the pain relief they were giving me was only working for a couple of minutes so I had to keep asking for more. But after a while it kinda levelled out and now I'm feeling pretty ok. Very sleepy though and busting for a wee! Lol! They tried me with a bedpan but I couldn't go coz I was still lying down and it's such an unnatural position to tinkle!

So I'll leave you all with the image of me attempting to get on the commode and then getting lots of sleep.

Night!

Aww, glad you got done.

Night night, sweet dreams xxx

Back