• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pinkcere pre op diary

hi Jac yeah it's so bland. I have to weight to answer your question and it seems I've lost 6lbls :-0 wow. really no wonder I'm starving ^^
Well done. Hard going but worth it. :)

Hi honey. I saw in the June 2015 op thread that your ip was cancelled has 4.30pm the day before. I had mine canceled back in May the day before surgery. They also said stay on the pre op diet. My op did go ahead 3 weeks later so I just wanted to say don't give up hope as you may hear sooner than you think. How are things now? X

Hi honey. I saw in the June 2015 op thread that your ip was cancelled has 4.30pm the day before. I had mine canceled back in May the day before surgery. They also said stay on the pre op diet. My op did go ahead 3 weeks later so I just wanted to say don't give up hope as you may hear sooner than you think. How are things now? X

Debs, Pinkcere has a new date early July. I think you probably understand her situation more than most. She is just taking a break, she knows we are here for her and I am she will be back when time is right for her. :). Sending her hugs incase she reads this :grouphugg:

Ps Good morning op buddy :D how are you today?

Ohhh I just read this...thanks so much guys for your all the support, it really hit me the cancellation for so many reasons, but I'm getting in there again so fingers crossed, almost finishing my second week milk diet for the second round the good thing is the weight loss. I was really keeping to myself last couple weeks and I would just update when I get to the other side, but to be fair I have gained so much reading about everyone's experience that I think it is selfish of me not to update here. So new date this Saturday 4/July...Again thank you all for the support. Much appreciated.
Debs, Pinkcere has a new date early July. I think you probably understand her situation more than most. She is just taking a break, she knows we are here for her and I am she will be back when time is right for her. :). Sending her hugs incase she reads this :grouphugg:

Ps Good morning op buddy :D how are you today?

Ohhh I just read this...thanks so much guys for your all the support, it really hit me the cancellation for so many reasons, but I'm getting in there again so fingers crossed, almost finishing my second week milk diet for the second round the good thing is the weight loss. I was really keeping to myself last couple weeks and I would just update when I get to the other side, but to be fair I have gained so much reading about everyone's experience that I think it is selfish of me not to update here. So new date this Saturday 4/July...Again thank you all for the support. Much appreciated.

Great to see you posting again hun. Everything crossed for you this Saturday :) even my eyes ;)

Ps taking time out that you need is never selfish.

Hello Hun.

Good to read your update. Well done on getting back into the ore op diet shoes. Not easy.
I am super pleased to read you have your new date - poignant date also.

Weegie and I have squashed up so you can come and sit on our loser bench with us. We've waited three weeks so two more days is nothing.

Be kind to you as sometimes life throws curve balls. The skill is to pick up and chuck them back.

Good luck and take care x

Thanks guys, just one more sleep (hopefully) I will be there on that bench with you! :)
I really can't take another round of milk diet so I fingers crossed that's it for me now...

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

No phone call from hosp. today so I assume still on for tomorrow...I will pack now...been a really busy and long day...thanks for all the positive thoughts guys. I will update as soon as I can. :)

No phone call from hosp. today so I assume still on for tomorrow...I will pack now...been a really busy and long day...thanks for all the positive thoughts guys. I will update as soon as I can. :)

All systems go then! Brilliant. Hope tomorrow goes really well and look forward to hearing from you when you emerge on the other side xxxx

Good Luck for tomorrow, you will be next on the losers bench and starting your new way of life! xx

Today's the day - will be thinking of you. Hope you're feeling well soon and roll on your stories of weight loss. Take care. Best wishes.

Everything's still crossed here and the bench is waiting. Hope everything goes smoothly today. Hugx

Hope all goes well and good luck xxx

Hope all goes well and good luck xxx

hi girls, surgery went well and I'm being released from hospital today. I hope! no much pain not even nearly as I thought. just bit rough on first day. I'm not managing as much fluids as should despite the fact that it's all I've been doing. anyway just wanted to update and thank you guys for all the support.

hi girls, surgery went well and I'm being released from hospital today. I hope! no much pain not even nearly as I thought. just bit rough on first day. I'm not managing as much fluids as should despite the fact that it's all I've been doing. anyway just wanted to update and thank you guys for all the support.

Congrats on reaching the losers bench hun :) so pleased for you that everything went smoothly. Drinking does get easier with time, just sip sip sip.

Hope you heal quickly Hugx

Back