• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pinkcere pre op diary

pinkcere

Updating after the nurse revision appointment last Tuesday. Well for starters the appointment as 3pm which I was early about 10m then gave my number was asked to sit and wait, oh boy! I waited about 1.5hrs not kidding in here, then this door right besides me open (no one had been called at that door neither the door were open for this time I was waiting in there, I assume either she was having a nap or doing some paperwork) back to the point, she called my name and was apologetic about the waiting time to which I just respond "no problem it was just an hour and half." Ha! I wouldnt miss that oportunity sorry, notsorry, anyway I didn't mind waiting if saw they were busy and lots and lots of people to see, but there less than a hand full of patients waiting with me so. Okay that being said back to the appointment, she weighted (full cloths and shoes on) 2kg more than at home, luckily I've lost quite a bit so she was pleased, she look at the surgery site, filled in a couple of forms and asked me if I had any question which I just forgot and had none to ask so I said no. That was about it.

I've lost a couple of pounds this week but I will update next week as I like to update every 2 weeks.

pinkcere

I know it has been a while since I said I would be back but life is crazy.

Back from 2 weeks holidays and I will just update my weight at this point. The last time I updated here I was 203lbs today I weight 186lbs which means I have lost since 17lbs and a total since surgery of 52lbs. no need to say I'm very happy with my losses. It hasn't been easy at all when on holiday, but it is so worth it! :)

*kayy*

I know it has been a while since I said I would be back but life is crazy. Back from 2 weeks holidays and I will just update my weight at this point. The last time I updated here I was 203lbs today I weight 186lbs which means I have lost since 17lbs and a total since surgery of 52lbs. no need to say I'm very happy with my losses. It hasn't been easy at all when on holiday, but it is so worth it! :)

Well done Hun, that's a fantastic loss!! How are you feeling now? Xx

pinkcere

Well done Hun, that's a fantastic loss!! How are you feeling now? Xx

Thanks Kayy it's been while. I feel great really, mostly I don't feel any difference from before the surgery now, I eat my little portions of almost anything and the only thing I sod'off was sugar. I lost another 2 lbs since my previous post and now i'm 183lbs. I have lots of energy now. Down side I had to cut my hair as it was falling like crazy, now that is short not so much. I'm really really happy with my surgery.

How are you? I will try to update here more often, but I'm studying and free time is rare that I use it to keep up with the books.

pinkcere

Updating: 6 months post op yesterday.
I keep thinking I wish I had done it before, very happy with my choice 'by-pass' and it's been super so far.
In 6 months I have lost 5.3st and my clothes size dropped from 22 to 14
BMI dropped from 46.4 to 31.2 and another 6lbs I will no longer be obese!!!
Never felt sick, I wish I could drink more liquids still struggle with sip sip.
Lately been worry with my restriction as I never felt any. Except when drinking water.
I have not had anything with more than 8g/100g of sugar since pre-op and I don't intend to have, didnt experienced dumping of any sorts. Just noticed when having my period my blood pressure falls and I feel like I'm passing out.
Need to get on track of my vitamins not really good with that.
My hair loss stopped almost to normal now that my hair is short.
Like I said I wish had done it before. Hopefully will be always the case. :) Really happy here!!

Debs!

Updating: 6 months post op yesterday.
I keep thinking I wish I had done it before, very happy with my choice 'by-pass' and it's been super so far.
In 6 months I have lost 5.3st and my clothes size dropped from 22 to 14
BMI dropped from 46.4 to 31.2 and another 6lbs I will no longer be obese!!!
Never felt sick, I wish I could drink more liquids still struggle with sip sip.
Lately been worry with my restriction as I never felt any. Except when drinking water.
I have not had anything with more than 8g/100g of sugar since pre-op and I don't intend to have, didnt experienced dumping of any sorts. Just noticed when having my period my blood pressure falls and I feel like I'm passing out.
Need to get on track of my vitamins not really good with that.
My hair loss stopped almost to normal now that my hair is short.
Like I said I wish had done it before. Hopefully will be always the case. :) Really happy here!!

Sounds like a dream of a post op journey - good to read such good outcomes - well done xxx