• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February 2014 Surgeries

I am officially a February Opper! I have just received my letter with my date. The 3rd of FEB!!! Can't believe it's so soon!!

Kirsty

Yey kirsty that's awesome!!! Can't believe I go in on Tuesday, eeek!!! X

It's happened so quick haha I have to start my pre op diet today, no chance of having any yummy food before hand! Not even had breakfast yet. Just need to go shopping for all the stuff now!! Good luck for Tuesday!!!

Kirsty

It's happened so quick haha I have to start my pre op diet today, no chance of having any yummy food before hand! Not even had breakfast yet. Just need to go shopping for all the stuff now!! Good luck for Tuesday!!! Kirsty
wohooooo ! You doing the milk diet Hun ? And well done x

That's great news Kirsty! Very exciting! I'm waiting (very impatiently) for my date and hoping I will join you all in February. Consultant said last week my date will be within the next 9 weeks :) good luck!!

Good luck to you too slimpip and all the other febbers too!!

That's great news Kirsty! Very exciting! I'm waiting (very impatiently) for my date and hoping I will join you all in February. Consultant said last week my date will be within the next 9 weeks :) good luck!! Good luck to you too slimpip and all the other febbers too!!

I had my pre op on the 16th jan and was told i could have my op any time up to 12 weeks cause that's how long pre op last. I wasn't expecting it so soon! But I'm do glad it is. Good luck and I hope you get you date soon

Kirsty

I'm tired as it is. I need to weigh myself when I go shopping I think!
No, no soups. 3 pints if milk, 2 low fat, low sugar yoghurts, 2 litres of fluids and sugar free jelly if I want some. No sugar in teas or coffee etc... And a vits and mins supplement tablet a day x

Kirsty

It's happened so quick haha I have to start my pre op diet today, no chance of having any yummy food before hand! Not even had breakfast yet. Just need to go shopping for all the stuff now!! Good luck for Tuesday!!! Kirsty
Brilliant news Kirsty, enjoy the milk diet xxx

Thank you Tracey! I've had my first pint for breakfast.. Just waiting to be picked up to go shopping to get more milk and some yoghurts lol x

Kirsty

Thank you Tracey! I've had my first pint for breakfast.. Just waiting to be picked up to go shopping to get more milk and some yoghurts lol x Kirsty
How do you feel? Even though ii'd been preparing and waiting for ages when I got an appointment through at such short notice I went into a state of panic lol x

I'm tired as it is. I need to weigh myself when I go shopping I think! No, no soups. 3 pints if milk, 2 low fat, low sugar yoghurts, 2 litres of fluids and sugar free jelly if I want some. No sugar in teas or coffee etc... And a vits and mins supplement tablet a day x Kirsty
same as me Hun but I'm allowed a bowl of homemade veg soup x

I am officially a February Opper! I have just received my letter with my date. The 3rd of FEB!!! Can't believe it's so soon!!

Kirsty

Woohooo Kirsty so pleased you joined us :) I know you've been waiting like me, watching all the months threads come and go itching to join in lol and we finally made it on the feb thread ! wishing you all the best hun xxxxx

That's great news Kirsty! Very exciting! I'm waiting (very impatiently) for my date and hoping I will join you all in February. Consultant said last week my date will be within the next 9 weeks :) good luck!!

Good luck to you too slimpip and all the other febbers too!!

fingers crossed for you hun, x x x

Gl slimpip too :)

Thank you everyone!!
I'm feeling okay, hungry cause I've only had a pint of milk lol
Just finished shopping for my things and just got to get some multi vits and mins from boots, heading there shortly. I'm just not prepared for the pre op diet but it's all sorted now. Don't know what I'm going to do with my time though as everyone seems to be I'll now so I'll be sat at home on netflix all week now lol it's so unreal that it's only a week and 2days away!!

Kirsty

Thank you everyone!!
I'm feeling okay, hungry cause I've only had a pint of milk lol
Just finished shopping for my things and just got to get some multi vits and mins from boots, heading there shortly. I'm just not prepared for the pre op diet but it's all sorted now. Don't know what I'm going to do with my time though as everyone seems to be I'll now so I'll be sat at home on netflix all week now lol it's so unreal that it's only a week and 2days away!!

Kirsty

We can do film reviews...I've booked 6wks off so I'll keep you company lol! You'll only be 2wks behind me & there's plenty of others due at your time :)
I had little prep time as I was on holiday abroad in Carribean until 10th Jan, so same sort of pre.op time as you xx

Glad to hear you've started the pre-op kirsty. I've started mine today (op on the 7th Feb), but I've been advised to just do 1000kcals a day with any food I want. So far I've had 400ml semiskimmed milk, a medium skinny latte at costa and a cuppa soup which is 401 kcals (200+115+86). Lord knows what I'm having for dinner

I feel like I'm cheating, that I'm not going to lose much weight and that my liver won't shrink which is silly but still a bit scared! I'm still tempted to do 1000kcals of normal food until Friday 31st and then do a week of the milk diet!

Glad to hear you've started the pre-op kirsty. I've started mine today (op on the 7th Feb), but I've been advised to just do 1000kcals a day with any food I want. So far I've had 400ml semiskimmed milk, a medium skinny latte at costa and a cuppa soup which is 401 kcals (200+115+86). Lord knows what I'm having for dinner I feel like I'm cheating, that I'm not going to lose much weight and that my liver won't shrink which is silly but still a bit scared! I'm still tempted to do 1000kcals of normal food until Friday 31st and then do a week of the milk diet!

Do what your provider tells you to do, nothing different as you could ruin you're chances of having the op x

Kirsty

Back